X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Chelsea gonna deal with Barca today? Well

their former coach coined the phrase.

Attached Files
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I hope they pick up 3-0 if they try that. And if they try it and go thru, then say hello to the death of football!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The "death of football" has already happened if that is the case. Maybe you missed Inter's feat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I hope they pick up 3-0 if they try that. And if they try it and go thru, then say hello to the death of football!

Argentina used it to reach the 1990 World Cup and football is still the BEST sport in the world. Football is a results business. Where Barca can play one way and beat everybody ... other teams have to resort to unattractive methods when facing Barca. I have no problem with it. Its the rolling over like prostitutes I have a problem with.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I pray that Chelsea WIN!!

Best of all... embarrassing Barca AT Barca would be priceless!!

Good eye Lazie!! There are still some who believe that a winning outcome MUST involve attractive football. Football is business first. I am positive-- the Chelsea organization and investors would [prefer an ugly WIN over an attractive full of flair loss.

Good post Lazie!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ah murdah! Barca come out 3-4-3 ... Alves get benched. Chelsea set up 4-5-1. I think it may transform to a 4-6 then to a 9-1.

Comment

Yuh nuh mind sharp yuh see Roberto go on pon the field and make it 10-1
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

they're not ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

50MM pounds well spent!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Spoken like a bitter Liverpool fan

CHELSEA !

Comment

Working...
                    X