Ronaldo: I still miss Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo: I still miss Manchester United

“It felt like I left a family back there because I spent six years with all those guys and I still have a very good relationship with Ferguson and the rest of the lads.
    “I still speak with Rio Ferdinand, Nani, Anderson and Patrice Evra. I still see them as a big family, so of course I miss them.
    "I especially miss the apple crumble and custard they served at Carrington after training — it was amazing!"
    Asked what he particularly missed about working under Fergie, Ronaldo joked: “Ha! I miss his good moods all the time! Always happy. Ha ha!
    “But he always had a good energy around the players and the team — and I miss that.”

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...chester-united
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Come back home dude ... the prodigal son is always welcome.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If Ronnie was still playing in England and scoring the same amount of goals, then the argument as to who is greater, him or Messsi, could be more in his favour. Him playing in Spain, gives the public a chance to compare them both directly. It is a real shame that with all that he's done since going to Spain, he is still considered to be less great than Messi. We are so fortunate to be witnessing two extremely great players at the same time.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        If Ronnie was still playing in England and scoring the same amount of goals, then the argument as to who is greater, him or Messsi, could be more in his favour. Him playing in Spain, gives the public a chance to compare them both directly. It is a real shame that with all that he's done since going to Spain, he is still considered to be less great than Messi. We are so fortunate to be witnessing two extremely great players at the same time.
        Fully agree! At times I wonder if he thinks he made a mistake. Yes he is setting records every week in Spain ... but if he was still in the EPL doing his thing, ppl wouldn't claim Messi is head and shoulders above him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Fully agree! At times I wonder if he thinks he made a mistake. Yes he is setting records every week in Spain ... but if he was still in the EPL doing his thing, ppl wouldn't claim Messi is head and shoulders above him.
          I keep telling you it has to do with humility, nothing else. They are both great athletes with great skills, but people just like to hate Ronaldo (and that includes me). While I don't deny his footballing abilities, I can't stand him. I'd rather have Suarez on my squad than him.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

eediat....a so me know seh yuh no have no sense. That's why Loserfool will not win any trophy of worth. You would rather have a striker who has what.....8 goals all season to one who has gone over 40.............Keep your LOSER mentality, we WIN TROPHIES!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              eediat....a so me know seh yuh no have no sense. That's why Loserfool will not win any trophy of worth. You would rather have a striker who has what.....8 goals all season to one who has gone over 40.............Keep your LOSER mentality, we WIN TROPHIES!!!!
              Me don't want no flybwoy pretty bwoy pon fi mi team...which trophy you win dis year? One han' pon di premiership trophy is not the trophy...LOL!!!! Mi wi keep Suarez...unu can keep him.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X