Baddaz watching Ryan Johnson this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddaz watching Ryan Johnson this weekend

He was playing the lone striker upfront for Toronto and he surely held up the ball very good without losing it. He had to wait for the midfielder to come and get it and the midfielders were really slow or playing too deep so he had to keep it for longer period than he wanted to. He made some good passes and was very impressive even in a lost the commentators were saying Toronto can take from the game that they have a very good forward.

On a different note OJ what is wrong with Toronto. They seem like they have no no game. How much longer you think the coach going to stay? The team need some attacking mid and some defense as well. As we talking about defense, what happen to our boy, that was injured last year?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You know my friend I am a season ticket holder from day one and I dont even bother going to half the games. I like Winter as a balla but i think he is trying to put square pegs in a round hole. He wants to play a fluent 4-3-3 dutch system but dont have the players and he is too open at the back and his letting in a lot of goals with a team who dont score a lot thus you loose. Kouvermans is slow and needs service to be effective. Frings yes smart but washed up balla. Ryan and plata are thier best players. Again i think Winter could be on his way out, I think what complicates it is that TFC is building this multimillion Ajax style Training field and Academy which Winter is seen as the quarterback of

Comment

Many of these European coaches have shown that they are clueless about operating within the budget constraints of mls. Jason Kreis, Arena or Sigi over all the foreign ones any day.

Comment

that is because most european clubs carry significant debts and are considered "too big to fail" or merely go into adminstration and come out the other side not much better

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I look in the stands and saw so many empty seats I was wondering if it was playing somewhere else.

Transition form defense to offense is weak. Ryan get the ball hold it up, turn and look and still nobody there. Yeah the coach have to go. I think the problem with Toronto is they tried for too long to buy a team and not to build one.

Now they have Ryan who they can start to build around. I hope they do.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X