Wha dis to Rasta Jawge? Is my team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha dis to Rasta Jawge? Is my team

letting go of the trophy they had one hand on? All season they've only taken 2 points coming from behind, 1-1 v L'pool and 3-3 v Chelsea. All others MU ended up losing.

Come on my team, step it up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Dont worry yuh ave di 13,14 and 15 man factor ,di ref and two lines man....ow yuh fi nervous.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

@#$$%$ dem dash it whey tuh @#$$%
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It look like dem deh pan strike , dem waan a wage increa$$e...mi wudda nervous tuh.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          @#$$%$ dem dash it whey tuh @#$$%
          Great reslut for the forces of good in the world...especially after yesterday's loss in Barcelona to the dark forces. Great goals by Everton. Don't worry Lazie...that was just a road bump...you don't see how cool Slurgie look? One or two phone call and him cool...it guh someting like dis:

Slurgie: Oi Mike...we fell asleep...we need 5 minutes more...
          Mike Riley: But don't you think that's a bit much, how about 3?
          Slurgie: I said 5...now get on with it...
          Mike Riley: Okay gaffer..not a problem...

--- post match ---

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Slurgie: Hello
          Mike Riley: Sorry govn'a, that was supposed to do it
          Slurgie: Never mind that, I'll be sending Rafael that Brazilian twat to the reserves come tomorrow...whoever's reffin the City game...make sure he ... well... you know....
          Mike Riley: Not a problem govn'a, not a problem....

And so the story goes...
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

My side got complacent. Rafael is to be blamed on the Pienar goal but other than that the team was a little too relaxed when we were up.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

YO !!! is wat a gwaan ? .....

not looking too good now for manu...
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                YO !!! is wat a gwaan ? .....

not looking too good now for manu...
                They threw it away ... just beat Man City nex week. Back to normal.

Comment

Lazie, how you doing boss? Mi can put some EMTs on standby.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Lazie, how you doing boss? Mi can put some EMTs on standby.
                    Mi good bredren ... still cyaan believe my team allowed Everton to score 4.

Comment

Working...
                    X