RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Frank Rijkard smoking weed on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Frank Rijkard smoking weed on Saturday?

The man put out a formation on Saturday, if I was Barca's manager, he would have been fired at the final whistle.

The man started a team with no striker, only defenders and midfielders with Ronaldinho playing more advanced than the others. Yes, they went 1-0 up, but the opponents found them out and rallied to win 2-1.

What was strange there were Eto'o and Saviola who are capable forwards, yet he sent them on while they were losing and subbed Ronaldinho. Whatever he was trying just didn't make any sense. Yes Shatta, Frank is black ... but be real for once in yuh life.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Was Frank Rijkard smoking weed on Saturday?

Lazie (3/5/2007)The man put out a formation on Saturday, if I was Barca's manager, he would have been fired at the final whistle.

The man started a team with no striker, only defenders and midfielders with Ronaldinho playing more advanced than the others. Yes, they went 1-0 up, but the opponents found them out and rallied to win 2-1.

What was strange there were Eto'o and Saviola who are capable forwards, yet he sent them on while they were losing and subbed Ronaldinho. Whatever he was trying just didn't make any sense. Yes Shatta, Frank is black ... but be real for once in yuh life.
    Yet but for a missed penalty???? ...he might have had a game with Bacelona in the lead...different atmosphere & attitude by both teams...and a win???? Would he then be a genius?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: Was Frank Rijkard smoking weed on Saturday?

I was glad that the penalty didn't score. Now he will know that that this 4-6-0 formation is bull s h i t. Did you see the amount of chances Sevilla missed? Genius where? Him try that in preseason games .. not in a top of the table clash.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X