No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Peter R...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which over 35 league? south miami or north dade/broward?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      which over 35 league? south miami or north dade/broward?
      FAU 5v5 tournament over 35 division, me, my little brother and 6 other has beens stupidly entered the competition. Interestingly enough, there is a team in the tournament called "reggae boyz" but in the Mens Open division (i.e. youth) - I wonder where they're from?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Happy Birthday !!

suh a man like you reach 55 aready ?
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

mi alma mater. kos was mi coach. i toyed with the idea of entering a team this year but time just got away from me.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Happy Birthday Peter R !!!

If we ever meet...I'll buy the first hot-beer....

Very best wishes to you.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mi alma mater. kos was mi coach. i toyed with the idea of entering a team this year but time just got away from me.
              Enter one next year. They were over subscribed this year.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

a suh much elderly people still a try play football?

Comment

yes brother, the two fives clash! age steals upon you like a thief in the night... it seems like just yesterday I was holding my oldest (25) in my arms... and ask me why my wife and I are planning a cycle tour this August??? like we don't have sense once we pass 50!
                  Last edited by Peter R; April 19, 2012, 05:37 PM.
                  Peter R

Comment

a suh much elderly people still a try play football?
                    Age is a state of mind grasshopper...plus, when since over 35 is elderly? Now...over 50 like me and half a fi mi team...down right geriatric!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X