Happy Birthday Peter R...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Peter R...

Yes Pedro, big day today ...while you're not quite as old as the hills, the hills cyan touch you wid wisdom and experience. Have a great day my brother...drink nuff, eat nuff, love nuff and laugh nuff.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Yes Pedro, big day today ...while you're not quite as old as the hills, the hills cyan touch you wid wisdom and experience. Have a great day my brother...drink nuff, eat nuff, love nuff and laugh nuff.
    Yah?!!! Happy birthday Peter. Luckily Liverpool naah play today suh you'll have a good day.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wha? Thanks...haffi call de 'yute'.
      All the best Peter-R!

Comment

happy birthday peter r ... enjoy. yuh soon old like di odda one deh!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks for the wishes... but at my age Dr. tell me to cut back on those first two things that that I like to do nuff, thankfully she didn't restrict the last two as far as getting old while it's not exactly the two sevens clashing (two numbers ( multiples of five) are, Jangle will figure it out) I think the fact that the mind doesn't recognise that the body is aging is a design flaw; it could kill you.... last Saturday I jumped off a bleacher seat, about five tiers tall, from the topmost seat to the ground (at the back) ... who tell me fi do dat?? my back still giving me worries... ahh boyyy

Spending a quiet evening at home with the wife, mother-in-law and son... wife leaving me again this weekend (after being away for four weeks recently; she actually will be in Mo Bay for a few days then going north) and the MIL leaves us to go back north Saturday as well (mi get back mi living room TV ...LOL ) .

Might have a small lime tomorrow to send off the MIL and take a birthday drink... Exile, I will call you.
          Peter R

Comment

Might have a small lime tomorrow to send off the MIL but BIG session afterwards!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Happy Landing Day PeterR. I hope you spare me and my family at the end of the year when you and your Resident Aliens come fi unuh world. When last yuh visit yuh planet? I see that you are overestimating my intelligence. It would take some Advance Mathematics to calculate your age. That, I'll leave to the forum brainiacs like Jawge and Maudib.

Enjoy your day sir.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Happy birthday sah.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Thanks for the wishes... but at my age Dr. tell me to cut back on those first two things that that I like to do nuff, thankfully she didn't restrict the last two as far as getting old while it's not exactly the two sevens clashing (two numbers ( multiples of five) are, Jangle will figure it out) I think the fact that the mind doesn't recognise that the body is aging is a design flaw; it could kill you.... last Saturday I jumped off a bleacher seat, about five tiers tall, from the topmost seat to the ground (at the back) ... who tell me fi do dat?? my back still giving me worries... ahh boyyy

Spending a quiet evening at home with the wife, mother-in-law and son... wife leaving me again this weekend (after being away for four weeks recently; she actually will be in Mo Bay for a few days then going north) and the MIL leaves us to go back north Saturday as well (mi get back mi living room TV ...LOL ) .

Might have a small lime tomorrow to send off the MIL and take a birthday drink... Exile, I will call you.
                    Wha ... Pleyland!
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big up Pedro earthstrong..

but wheh dis haffi duh wid football ???

Comment

Happy birthday Peter R. Enjoy to the fullest.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Wha ... Pleyland!
                          he must have missed the ball pit!!! LOL!!!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Big up pan yuh earthstrong

Comment

well, one of my other Florida-based brothers invited me to come play in an over 35 tournament up there; apparently the goalie was Paul M and he was nervous about that prospect... it turns out I couldn't play as I was OVERqualified for the over 35 tournament by a few years well... LOL
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X