What Would You Do With $346 Million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Do With $346 Million?

The Mega Millions Lottery, available in approximately half the USA, has an estimatedjackpot of USD $346 million for the drawing to be held on March 6.

If you were to win, how would you contribute to football in Jamaica?

RE: What Would You Do With $346 Million?

1, 2, 4 & 5

That's right, all of the above except buying out the JFF. I would also add that an NPL team would be part of the package.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Farmah (3/5/2007)1, 2, 4 & 5

That's right, all of the above except buying out the JFF. I would also add that an NPL team would be part of the package.
      Wouldn't we all?

...including opening a first rate facility in the USA for training, teaching, promotion of matches purposes -an academy with business possibilities?

Dreams? - No ticket! No chance!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who unuh a fool?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (3/5/2007)Who unuh a fool?
          How much of that could you "take with you"? Yup! I would do it! Damn there are some of us in the Massive who are currently 'giving away' to our football that which our wives, family and friends 'know' we cannot afford.

Yup! I would do it...and, I am sure there are others here who would! (tup)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah ... right. This forum wouldn't see some a unuh again.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All of the above and more. First move would be to buy the country of Jamaica(Tant)
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Suh why nun ah unuh nuhh vote? Is ongle one person vote all day (yours truly). Even the person who started the poll did not see it fit to add his vote.

You can vote then add your comments. Just go to the first thread in the post to add your vote.

Tilla
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Poll Software: The Creator Of The Poll Cannot Vote.

Comment

That is not true. I will show you.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (3/5/2007)Suh why nun ah unuh nuhh vote? Is ongle one person vote all day (yours truly). Even the person who started the poll did not see it fit to add his vote.

You can vote then add your comments. Just go to the first thread in the post to add your vote.

Tilla
                      I have VOTED - the ink still deh pon mi finga:Laff:
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                      X