Wait.. di Kick and Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait.. di Kick and Run

bungle ball man nah duh too bad.. dem almost get some in one pon one ah di big hoof kick dem !

mi cyaan tek suh much one touch magic one time suh !

no sah !!

Comment

Bungle ball tek di lead!!!

Comment

Maudib, whats up with ur big side ?

the lucky Chelsea side have dem a way today....1-0 a bite !!
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          Maudib, whats up with ur big side ?

the lucky Chelsea side have dem a way today....1-0 a bite !!
          So much for kick and run football. This is the most I have seen Barca put the ball in the air. By the way, is chelsea even in the running for a UCL spot next year? We know Barca is...they always are (along with Real Madrid) aren't they? No wonder man dem call that other 2 team league (SPL) "La Liga Light." LOL!!! Muadib...show u face, me cyan wait fi hear what chit you ago chat
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It looked to me like Barca was unable to change their game to counter the ten men (or so it seemed) behind the ball. I thought they should have put in more crosses to the far post but they kept putting it on the ground and try to walk around the packed box...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              It looked to me like Barca was unable to change their game to counter the ten men (or so it seemed) behind the ball. I thought they should have put in more crosses to the far post but they kept putting it on the ground and try to walk around the packed box...
              Well...that's actually one of the knocks on La Liga...not enough variation in the game from team to team, week to week. Nuff skill but not enough range. The field at Stamford Bridge is also much smaller than the Nou Camp which worked today to Chelsea's advantage and Barca's disadvantage, so expect a very different game next week. We shouldn't overlook either the two near misses (crossbar and post) that with a bit of luck would have given the Spaniards the win. My prediction for the next game: Barca 2 - 0 Chelsea.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hold on then you never know that Muadib also post as Bricktop?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

lol....2 words ...THE DROG!
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Besides the giveaway mistake by Messi, the left back also erred by leaving drogba alone and went to chase the ball carrier when two others were on the case... Drogba then had no pressure on him when he received the cross. Good goal still.
                    Peter R

Comment

I thought after they made the subs Barcelona tried the multiple crosses. ...and Chelsea for the most part handled those crosses well.

Chelsea has it all to do in Spain - play a similar disciplined game and score 1 or 2 goals.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X