UCL Semifinal 2. Chelsea v Barca. Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCL Semifinal 2. Chelsea v Barca. Anyone

want to come out and mek a prediction? Maudib, how yuh think Barca gonna mek out?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    want to come out and mek a prediction? Maudib, how yuh think Barca gonna mek out?
    1-1
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      1-1
      I for one thing Chelsea is "dead man walking" However seeing the goal Drogba scored last weekend mi curious wha kinda mood he will be in.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I for one thing Chelsea is "dead man walking" However seeing the goal Drogba scored last weekend mi curious wha kinda mood he will be in.
        Also, they are still burning from the semi-final game they lost to Barca. Those guys: Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech, have that fresh wound and vendetta...which is worth one goal to my mind. Unfortunately for Chelski, while Barca is a better team from then...Chelsea isn't. Still, sheer will-power could give Chelsea a victory.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Also, they are still burning from the semi-final game they lost to Barca. Those guys: Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech, have that fresh wound and vendetta...which is worth one goal to my mind. Unfortunately for Chelski, while Barca is a better team from then...Chelsea isn't. Still, sheer will-power could give Chelsea a victory.
          ... I read where the ref of that game admitted to his mistakes in that 09 game. Pity he didn't get it right MU would have won back 2 back UCL titles.

Comment

... I read where the ref of that game admitted to his mistakes in that 09 game. Pity he didn't get it right MU would have won back 2 back UCL titles.
            Ouch! He was completely wrong on so many fronts that he should never be allowed to ref a school boy game or a game at any level.

Comment

Working...
            X