USA new jersey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA new jersey...

The new jerseys feature a light “tonal sash,” Nike said.
    The new women’s jersey creates “a uniquely feminine silhouette,” Nike said.

If one color has been missing from recent iterations of the jersey worn by United States national team players — men and women — it is most certainly red.

That oversight was remedied by Nike when it unveiled on Monday the new home shirts (shorts and socks, too) that will soon be worn by the national teams. In the “Hoops Edition,” the jerseys, above and at right, feature a body with red and white stripes.

The color blue is reduced from dominant to complementary as the trim around the neck collar. And in continuing homage to what still remains as the seminal game in the history of the men’s national team — the 1950 World Cup win against England in Brazil — the jerseys have what Nike calls “a tonal sash to echo the same design” from the jerseys worn all those years ago.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Which one is yours and which one is zeppo's? LOL!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

hardi harr harr Paul Marin...hardi harrr harrr...

You gats jokes!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Which one is yours and which one is zeppo's? LOL!!
        I don't know, but these damn horizontal stripes are going to make me look fat!
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

It looks like a throwback prisoner outfit.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            It looks like a throwback prisoner outfit.

Yes..my sentiment exactly... either that or clothing for Clowns
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maybe they sent us the France shirt by mistake:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

..just don't like the new design.

I have a feeling it will not be popular...

Their away strip on the other hand looks great!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  ..just don't like the new design.

I have a feeling it will not be popular...

Their away strip on the other hand looks great!!
                  Hey - look on the bright side - think of how sharp you'll look if you ever interview for a clown's job at the circus!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And just think how humiliating it's going to be when you guys get clowned at the Office by the team in these shirts!
                    - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                      And just think how humiliating it's going to be when you guys get clowned at the Office by the team in these shirts!
                      Damn ... (no seriously) ... that was a low blow Zeppo.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                        Well...that's one smart strategy...our boys will be laughing so hard at your candy stripe circus suits they won't be able to play!! I can hear tappa now ...

"ah wonda if dem ago bring elephant and trapeze artists too?" LOL!!! or
                        "bwoyz, how can you get beatin' by deez clowns!!! LOL!!! or...
                        "what's the goalie's name? Bozo?"

Come to think of it, wid a name like "Zeppo" you ago fit right een!!!

JOKE ME A MEK MY YOUT!!! Enjoy u gears.

Comment

him only concern is that it a go make him look fat. LOL.

It look like him try on the stripes already
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Damn ... (no seriously) ... that was a low blow Zeppo.
                            With the next round of World Cup qualifying less than 2 months away?

Let the banter begin, I say! Paul certainly has the right spirit!
                            - Xavi

Comment

Lol.....brilliant
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X