No announcement yet.

Wenger accuses Wigan of time-wasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wigan deserved to win that game, they were outstanding!!, Arsene just need to admit that the Gunners were out gunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Wigan deserved to win that game, they were outstanding!!, Arsene just need to admit that the Gunners were out gunned.

The question is ... why they didn't play like that all season? They were unfortunate to lose to Chelsea who scored 2 offside goals ... (despite the silence from Peter and Paul) ...they scalped MU and now Arsenal.

When I see how Blackburn defended against MU a few weeks ago .. then see how they opened up like prostitutes for Liverpool .... they deserve to go down.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wigan always play good football. The problem at the start of the season they had nobody who could score a goal. In the Transfer window they bought a few players and I guess they are putting stuff and scoring a few now.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          The question is ... why they didn't play like that all season? They were unfortunate to lose to Chelsea who scored 2 offside goals ... (despite the silence from Peter and Paul) ...they scalped MU and now Arsenal.

When I see how Blackburn defended against MU a few weeks ago .. then see how they opened up like prostitutes for Liverpool .... they deserve to go down.
          To be fair to Martinez this Wigan team as dominated a lot of games this season, but goalscring as been a major problem for them. If they can find a striker who finishes well then they would be a comfortable premiership team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            but you should know best
            best post you have ever made on this forum

The reason it was a "nice try" was because you think people "chupid"...you could have easily said "what did he do? was there an altercation before he refuse to shake the man's hand?"

But NO - you have to say " what did he do? use a racial slur then refuse to shake the victim's hand?" Implying that Suarez used a "racial slur" when the only person who can substantiate that is the lyad (erm... in fi u words - victim) himself.

Gwey!!! Yu too badmin'!!!! U mussi tink me fool-fool!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

is you draw the suarez paralell not me!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                is you draw the suarez paralell not me!
                Its one thing for me to "draw" a parallel and a whole different thing for you to make a g-damned MOVIE out of it!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X