YEAH!!! YIPPEE!!! Okay Mo...I know, I know...we jes disagree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GazX View Post
    So its a complete waste of time aiming such programmes at the youth is what yr saying.
    And does this lip service to such programmes also extend to all football clubs including Liverpool FC?
    What I am saying is that these programs from the FA, UEFA and FIFA levels are garbage and lip service - they don't live by it. Imagine FIFA gave Russia the World Cup!! Unbelievable!! And Qatar!!?? No Jew can set foot in Qatar and as you know Russia is replete with racism in football. These programs at the individual club levels would probably be more effective, but I have no evidence of that either...including at Liverpool.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

double standard? OK then 2 liars, choose 1

if evra said that then that is as racist which part of that taken from above is unclear to you?

maybe suarez and liverpool should have laid a counter charge thus putting EVRAthing on the table

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        double standard? OK then 2 liars, choose 1

if evra said that then that is as racist which part of that taken from above is unclear to you?

maybe suarez and liverpool should have laid a counter charge thus putting EVRAthing on the table
        Okay - progress at last You agree Evra is just as much a John Crow in the whole affair. And as for Liverpool putting in a counter charge - they didn't have to* - the FA could have done it on their own as they had Evra's sworn testimony..but they didn't. Go figure.

*remember that clubs can't charge each other, the FA has to bring the charge which was the case against Suarez. The FA (unlike the Crown Prosecution Service) found "sufficient evidence" (Evra's lies) against Suarez to bring a charge.
        Last edited by Paul Marin; April 18, 2012, 01:49 PM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i was not intimating that they could charge each other, but the process is to file a complaint with the FA, they review it and determine whether they should file a charge. i am saying that after being charged liverool, shuld have lodged a complaint against evra.

in this case that evidence "against" evra, if not exculpatory, then certainly could mitigate, but the focus was on suarez AND RIGHTLY SO!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            i was not intimating that they could charge each other, but the process is to file a complaint with the FA, they review it and determine whether they should file a charge. i am saying that after being charged liverool, shuld have lodged a complaint against evra.

in this case that evidence "against" evra, if not exculpatory, then certainly could mitigate, but the focus was on suarez AND RIGHTLY SO!!
            We need a smilie for DIS-Respect meaning me tek back me respect!!!! Rightly so my bumbleets!!!! Evra lied and got away wid it. Cho. Hol' dis:

Comment

Working...
            X