Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton 1 - L'pool 0

half-time.

I have to leave home in a few minutes ... hope to see better news when I return right Missa Jangle
    Peter R

fantastic news! just reach home and saw the results
    ..an unuh seh Andy is a rux! well he is not a $50 k man but he is sure trying to earn his keep ...
    Peter R

Comment

Congrats to Liverpool, good comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        half-time.

I have to leave home in a few minutes ... hope to see better news when I return right Missa Jangle
        Peter - don't ask me why, but not for one second after the first whistle did I think we would lose this match. That said, there are some serious concerns for me are:

1. Why on Earth is Carragher on the pitch?
        2. What is Agger doing at leftback?
        3. Why do we keep on insisting on starting the hobbit? He is not good enough, plain and simple. His missed chance on goal said it all...I'm sure he's a nice enough bloke and all, but not of the quality we need in that holding spot.
        4. Where was Steven Gerrard?

All disconcerting.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          half-time.

And where is dat GOAT MOUT' HL? Him believe seh him chupid chat di odda day would'a mek a difference?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

5. Why is Sua...why look at the time! Catch you later!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              5. Why is Sua...why look at the time! Catch you later!
              I am going to blindfold you, put you in a crocus bag, and ship you to a uruguay ghetto with a sign on the bag that says "I love batrice evra"...

Comment

Because he can score goals... Scored brilliant one under pressure... If you get the veil to lift...
                Peter R

Comment

I think the Everton fans should hold Distin, strip him naked, pour some honey all over him and tie him to a post next to some biting ants. When the ants dem done wid him, then they should flog him wid a cat-o-nine. Seeing that rat-face rac.....score was like a dagger to my heart.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I think the Everton fans should hold Distin, strip him naked, pour some honey all over him and tie him to a post next to some biting ants. When the ants dem done wid him, then they should flog him wid a cat-o-nine. Seeing that rat-face rac.....score was like a dagger to my heart.
                    That's right - bite that tongue!!! A big man you a call dem ting deh...bear bruck an' shif inna unu rahtid.

Comment

I want a man bruk him foot and shif him spleen yes.

Yap-yap-yap-yap....
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        I want a man bruk him foot and shif him spleen yes.Yap-yap-yap-yap....
                        Badmin', badmin', badmin'.... :shakehead_rubchin: that is a terrible ting.

Comment

Working...
                        X