X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Afternoon Top Of The Table Match

12:00 Eastern www.n2n4u.net

German Bundesliga 2 -

Greuther Furth, the Bundesliga 2 leaders with 64 points, continues its quest for its first-ever promotion to the big time against fourth-place St. Pauli (56 points).

St. Pauli is only one point behind third-place Fortuna Dusseldorf and a promotion playoff.

After this weekend's matches, only four rounds remain on the schedule.

Bruce, which is your pick to win the Bundesliga? You think Bayern can stop Real MAdrid in their tracks?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bayern blew their chance at the Bundesliga title the other day against Dortmund. Bayern trails Dortmund by six points with four rounds remaining.

If you are talking about the Euro championships, I think Bayern has a VERY good chance. Playing the finals in their home stadium is plenty of motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Bayern blew their chance at the Bundesliga title the other day against Dortmund. Bayern trails Dortmund by six points with four rounds remaining.

If you are talking about the Euro championships, I think Bayern has a VERY good chance. Playing the finals in their home stadium is plenty of motivation.
        I cant see Bayern getting the better of Real over 2 legs, their defensive unit is not up to scratch.

Comment

Working...
        X