Wigan v MU, MC v West Brom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan v MU, MC v West Brom

I wonder how things gonna pan out? Wigan a play better recently .... HL wha yuh crystal ball say?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    I wonder how things gonna pan out? Wigan a play better recently .... HL wha yuh crystal ball say?
    have to say congrats to Wigan.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I looked in my crystal ball...and it says Wigan 1 Men U NIL.

That the ref will try to help MenU--but it will back-fiyah!!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I looked in my crystal ball...and it says Wigan 1 Men U NIL.

That the ref will try to help MenU--but it will back-fiyah!!!!
        Suh yuh start predicting 24 hours after the game now?

Comment

Aston Villa (like Wigan) is like a cornered dog.

The foul smell of relegation will see A. Villa doing what lowly Blackburn did to MenU AT MenU a few months ago. Sunday should be innerestin'

Then comes FA Cup FINALIST Everton the following week.

Sit tight my friend and "watch the ride" (as King Jawge would say).

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Suh yuh start predicting 24 hours after the game now?
            It is a legitimate and highly accurate approach. Just wish the bookmakers would see it that way.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Then comes FA Cup FINALIST Everton the following week.
              I see you have lost your mind!! Here, mek mi fix it fi yu!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul you have me rolling over wid laughter!!

When i wrote the the portion you hi-lighted...I thought of drawing this to you, and PR's attention. I decided not to...that you would find it. You did. Brilliant!!!!!

HL

Comment

Paul you have me rolling over wid laughter!!

When i wrote the the portion you hi-lighted...I thought of drawing this to you, and PR's attention. I decided not to...that you would find it. You did. Brilliant!!!!!
                  Yes - I am THAT EASY TO READ!!! Gwaan... I told you before not to worry about these distractions, to stay focused and on task, now barring another slip up (or two) by d-evil and none by you, your sorry team will end the season with no silverware. How could that happen!!!??? Still, as long as the maths are not against you, there is hope. I will for you, but one more daft quip like the one about Everton and it is BLOWS in your a$$

Comment

Working...
                  X