Clint Dempsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Dempsey

Clint Dempsey is got to be the most improve player playing in the Premier League. Every time i watch this youth he's impressed whether playing in midfield or upfront. He would be an ideal utility player for one of the top clubs.

Dunny, bite your tongue... i's an American yuh talking bout !
    Peter R

Comment

Dempsey know ball!
      Excellent skills...great movement...GREAT TEAM player!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Always loved this youth, total team player, humble and focused on results, also good dexterity and skills on top of it all. Absolutely the kind of combination we need to be looking for when identifying our players from early on.

Comment

Yuh seit!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I am a big fan,i hope our boys can keep him quiet in the qualifiers!!

Comment

...and the nex "American"...whe him name? ahmm Landon Donovan... pure american rux! LOL
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                I am Peter, i can hardly get him name out. Gritted teeth to rahtid!!

Comment

Speaking of the devil and look what i just found-Arsene better get me on the wage bill!!

Arsenal close in on Dempsey as scouts say £10m Fulham man will be smash hit in north London

By Sami Mokbel
                  PUBLISHED: 22:44, 10 April 2012 | UPDATED: 22:47, 10 April 2012
                  Arsenal are determined to land Fulham forward Clint Dempsey this summer after regular scouting reports since the turn of the year convinced Arsene Wenger he would fit perfectly into their system.
                  The £10million-rated USA striker has scored 22 goals this season, including Monday night’s late equaliser against Chelsea. Wenger, who also wants to add a new wide player to his squad in the summer, has told chief scout Steve Rowley to draw up a list of targets and Dempsey is high on it.
                  Arsenal’s interest in Dempsey, 29, underlines his growing status as one of the Premier League’s top performers. The former New England Revolution forward’s contract expires in the summer of 2013 and he is currently stalling over fresh terms with Fulham, with Newcastle and Liverpool also understood to be interested.

On target: Clint Dempsey nets Fulham's eqauliser against Chelsea

Meanwhile, Arsenal are facing a mini-defensive crisis ahead of tonight’s visit to Wolves.
                  Laurent Koscielny is suspended while Kieran Gibbs (groin) and Bacary Sagna (knock) are both doubts.

Johan Djourou should replace Koscielny in central defence, while Andre Santos and Carl Jenkinson are on stand-by to replace Gibbs and Sagna. Victory at Molineux will put Arsenal five points ahead of Tottenham in the race for third spot.
                  But Wenger said: ‘Let’s not anticipate, that is something else that is important. When it gets to the last sprint, focusing on the next game becomes the most important part because you are always tempted to anticipate. We have the experience to know just to deal with the next game and that is the only important thing.’

Top target: Dempsey (left)

And Yossi Benayoun will leave Arsenal when his loan from Chelsea expires in the summer and start the search for his fourth club in as many years. Benayoun impressed against Manchester City on Sunday but it was only his fifth Premier League start for the Gunners.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1rk077wJJ

Comment

His value could rise from the 10M quid they quote if other teams are in the running for him.
                    Peter R

Comment

Newcastle is a better fit for him.

Side note: If Johan Djourou play, Arsenal will surely lose.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

From he was at New England revolution mi tell TK that Dempsey is a must start in the US team and Bruce Arena lose the plot when him was starting some old boys ahead of him. He was a little more active then, but now hisgoal scoring has turned up a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          The horror!
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Rumor Central: Dempsey linked with Manchester United
                            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                            - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Newcastle is a better fit for him.

Side note: If Johan Djourou play, Arsenal will surely lose.
                              So at last you agree that Djourou isi a liability...and he would be so to any top team...scratch that...make it any TEAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X