Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big up Arsenal!!!!

Cue the fat lady!!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Earth to Bricky, come forward....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bricky does what he does best, he hides after him eediat side get whipped. The budget team gave them a footballing lesson, should've been 4 or 5 nil!!

Comment

man shitty.... noisy just come neighbours.. nah win nutten.

Comment

Yuh rite!
          GUNNERS drap sum sweet ball! ...save for the shooting!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Anyone seen Bricky?, i am a bit worried about the guy now!! we need to send a search party out for him LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Anyone seen Bricky?, i am a bit worried about the guy now!! we need to send a search party out for him LOL!!
              Haven't you heard ... both Bricktop and HL on their way to Manchester England as they want to kick off Balotelli's face .... apparently he is the latest scape goat.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I see, nothing that another 200 million pounds cant fix, right?

Comment

Poor Bricky.
                  Im mussi tek eenh?

Wish im a speedy recovery.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X