Suh one more hurdle cleared. Only 2? Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh one more hurdle cleared. Only 2? Not

good enough ... but still 3 points. Next hurdle .... Wigan.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Good mawning, or should I say good afternoon Lazy, and one day we will have fair & impartial refs who do not favor certain teams.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Good mawning, or should I say good afternoon Lazy, and one day we will have fair & impartial refs who do not favor certain teams.
      When Newcastle got a dubious penalty against MU ... I didn't hear anyone asking for fair and impartial refs.

Good morning to you too.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You forgot I did the analysis for you?.. don't be selective. in my piece I conceded the Newcastle penalty as favouring them. You can refresh your memory if you want.

See it here:

First these two guys are referees posing as analysts so I take what they say with a pound of salt and according to my "googling" the game v Arsenal was back on the 28th not the 27th as he (Long says) and so I question his thoroughness...

but him mussi tek man fi eediat... to say it is fifty-fity is downright misleading as IMO you have to take the context of the games in mind in order to assess whether it favoured MU or the opponent... i am assuming his analysis is correct with respect to whether an error was made for my comments.

The game vs Arsenal he shouldn't even mention... I write off those two against MU who kicked Arse 8-2; the ref probably took pity. My verdict, no consequence.

The next game v Chelsea which MU WON 3-1 and TWO offside goals were allowed in MU's favour vs a "potential red (not a penalty as he clearly indicates those). Verdict" favour MU.

The next match in favour of MU don't count eider... MU get 6! ref tekkin pity.: verdict NO consequence.

Newcastle game, you have a case as the penalty allowed for a 1-1 draw. Verdict Opponent favoured.

December 26 another blowout game 5-0 and MU still get two call in dem fava including a penalty and a red...verdict fava MU.

Against Blackburn, MU have a case as a penalty was not given v Blackbrn and MU lose 3-2. Verdict favour opponent.

The game against Bolton MU win 3-0...ref tek pity again on opponent IMO so call it a 4-0 win if it makes some happy. No consequence.

Against WBA MU win 2-0 and the opponents are denied a penalty... again this favours MU, close game opponent denied an opportunity to get foot in door. Verdict favour MU.

And of course, against Fulham no penalty given v MU and they win 1-0. Verdict Favour MU.

So IMO just looking at individuals fouls and calls given or not given DO NOT tell the full story. By my count of the 9 matches in question, 4 favoured MU, 2 opponent and three had no bearing on the outcome... so to try and paint a 50-50 picture is blatantly misleading IMO.
        Peter R

Comment

So add today's match... one more in your favour... unuh de pon a roll
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X