HL, Bricktop - u r spending ur money in the wrong place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, Bricktop - u r spending ur money in the wrong place

...you need to buy referees...sell Dzeko, Richards...etc. Buy Webb, Clattenberg, Mason, Mariner, Halsey, Dean...these are the names you want to be scouting. A'neda tiefin' call an' your rivals in the driver's seat!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Faith my brother...watch di ride...they are going down even with the ref, linesman whoever inna dem pocket...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Faith my brother...watch di ride...they are going down even with the ref, linesman whoever inna dem pocket...
      Di ride might done today if you don't beat Arsenal. Hope you have u seat belt, jumper cable, extra gas...jus' win!! Joke aside, if this Manu** v. QPR game ends 1-0, that would be 4 points the ref dem give dem in the last three games alone...not to mention whatever else dem did get in the rest of the season. TIEFIN' *&^%$ DEM!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Even Lazie knows the ref tief fi Boy U...we just haffi gi dem a next six when we meet...cyaan fight with satan...jus haffi kick off him face and keep it moving...

Comment

Even Lazie knows the ref tief fi Boy U...we just haffi gi dem a next six when we meet...cyaan fight with satan...jus haffi kick off him face and keep it moving...
          me see him a talk bout barca and the ref favoritism for them...I nearly drop down dead...time for refereeing reform in the sport. madness!!

Comment

According to what I've read Young was in an offside position. Oh ... wait ... if a player drifts into an offside position him teif?

Mi see Chelsea score an offside goal yesterday ... and I waiting impatiently for one of you to speak about it ... all now. MU benefit from a bad call and unuh a give unuhselves a wedgy.

Calls go against MU ... calls go for MU .... we affi accept it when it goes against us ... we'll gladly accept it when it goes in MU's favor.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              me see him a talk bout barca and the ref favoritism for them...I nearly drop down dead...time for refereeing reform in the sport. madness!!
              Did you see the Barca game yesterday? Mi call it how mi see it.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                According to what I've read Young was in an offside position. Oh ... wait ... if a player drifts into an offside position him teif?

Mi see Chelsea score an offside goal yesterday ... and I waiting impatiently for one of you to speak about it ... all now. MU benefit from a bad call and unuh a give unuhselves a wedgy.

Calls go against MU ... calls go for MU .... we affi accept it when it goes against us ... we'll gladly accept it when it goes in MU's favor.
                The player 'not "tief" but the ref who does not call it if the player is in the play... like yu figget what we talking bout... and you deliberately refufuse to recognise that the majority of calls go in your teams favour vs the opposition... it is NOT a 50-50 situation when your team is involved... the stats and facts show it... suh keep on calling it "as you see it" with those ManU glasses you wearing
                Peter R

Comment

Did you see the Barca game yesterday? Mi call it how mi see it.
                  How come you only see it when it's not Manu**? U see it wid Barca, u see it wid Chelsea, but you defend the call where Young was clearly offside today? Madness!!! Someting wrong wid yu yeye dem? Or is yu brain?

Oh well...City don't deserve the title and it's Mancini's fault. My guess is that Jose Mourinho will be in the drivers seat at City next year. The only thing that would make the comedy of musical chairs complete is if Rafa ends up at Chelsea.

Comment

How come you only see it when it's not Manu**? U see it wid Barca, u see it wid Chelsea, but you defend the call where Young was clearly offside today? Madness!!! Someting wrong wid yu yeye dem? Or is yu brain?

Oh well...City don't deserve the title and it's Mancini's fault. My guess is that Jose Mourinho will be in the drivers seat at City next year. The only thing that would make the comedy of musical chairs complete is if Rafa ends up at Chelsea.
                    Easy yuhself ... I haven't seen the game yet. I haven't disputed anything ... just asking you hypocrites to be consistent. When call guh gainst MU unuh quiet ... when calls guh fi MU be consistent ... be quiet.

Comment

Easy yuhself ... I haven't seen the game yet. I haven't disputed anything ... just asking you hypocrites to be consistent. When call guh gainst MU unuh quiet ... when calls guh fi MU be consistent ... be quiet.
                      I haven't seen any calls go against Manu** that have affected the outcome of the title race this season that I can remember (I didn't see the Newcastle game) but Peter gave you the stats. Do those numbers lie?

Comment

I haven't seen any calls go against Manu** that have affected the outcome of the title race this season that I can remember (I didn't see the Newcastle game) but Peter gave you the stats. Do those numbers lie?

... bcuz unlike the losing mentality of the kop flops ... MU brush themselves off and get on with it.

Comment

HELLOOOOOOOO !!! How is the Easter going ? Bun and cheese NYCCCEEEE is a shame !!!..
                          didnt I toled you sooooooo ?

Areta kick off Ccccity face !!!
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

... bcuz unlike the losing mentality of the kop flops ... MU brush themselves off and get on with it.
                            Huh? Mi ax if the numba dem dat Peter gave u is lie? And that is your answer? LOL!!! Nuff said. I would get on with it too if I knew I had the ref dem in my back pocket. :welldone:

Comment

Wait .. you bawling Faith .. Nuh you same one with you big chat... Gunners eat yu food.....

Comment

Working...
                              X