Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players are not able to express themselves? What kinda

of a gestapho organization is this?

While millions of Reds around the world took to the wonderful world of the social network’s to celebrate United’s win against Blackburn at Ewood Park on Monday, one fan in particular has caused quite a stir.
    Manchester City youth team player Sam Jones faces a backlash from his own clubs fans after celebrating United’s win on twitter.
    The Manchester Evening News notes:
    A Manchester City player has apologised after he posted support for UNITED on Twitter. Youth teamer Sam Jones took to the social networking site to register his delight after the Reds’ vital win at Blackburn on Monday night. He infuriated Blues fans with a series of gleeful tweets during and after the match which Sir Alex Ferguson’s men won 2-0 to stretch their lead over Jones’s employers to five points.
    The defender, from south Wales, kicked off with: “Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh united united united”, before following that up with “yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a goal!!!!!”
    After the final whistle he finished: “Game over! Ashley Young you king!” A number of Blues fans who spotted the messages hit back. Sharp-eyed City officials were also unimpressed. They gave Jones a dressing down which presumably led to the apology. He later tweeted: “To all City fans I am really sorry for causing offence with my tweets” before adding: “I realise I shouldn’t have said those things. The Club have reminded me about my responsibilities as a City player. “
    With the title race now edging in United’s favour, more and more City fans seem to be admitting defeat and even claiming that finishing second is still a great achievement for a club that’s more used to fighting relegation than challenging for titles in the Premier League.
    While City fans may have a point, the idea of their own players- albeit youth team ones- celebrating United victories is going to be about as welcome as we’ll be made to feel when we travel to Eastlands on April 30th.
    Jones may have been extremely foolish to tweet something destined to incur his fan’s wrath but let’s just hope he isn’t punished too much- after all despite the team he plays for he is a Red!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

City...City...City...everyting a City...

Comment

He should be dismissed IMMEDIATELY!!!...(if not before).

We should not tolerate any dissension within the ranks (or supporters).

Toss his a$$ out!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        He should be dismissed IMMEDIATELY!!!...(if not before).

We should not tolerate any dissension within the ranks (or supporters).

Toss his a$$ out!!!
        Why? Because he has a winning mentality? Unuh should hope it rub off on the others. Mi see Mancini wha throw in the towel if MU win and Arsenal win when there are 18 points to play for.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Why? Because he has a winning mentality? Unuh should hope it rub off on the others. Mi see Mancini wha throw in the towel if MU win and Arsenal win when there are 18 points to play for.
          Don't be fooled by that rope-a-dope business..."dope" being the operative word.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

According to the forum's Liverpool science duo, internet mob psychology is quite a danger.

Comment

The Empire is the only team able to cut a 18 point deficit to win the league.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                According to the forum's Liverpool science duo, internet mob psychology is quite a danger.
                Internet mob psychology is a danger for real, but bringing it on yourself by tweeting support for the opposing team is a master stroke of unparalleled stupidity. What an muppet!! I would fire him...let Fergie pay his paycheck Friday evening. Jacka$$.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin = Voice of reason
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Exactly, what if a United player had done same for a City win?? Dem woud a sing a diffrant tune!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X