Who di Chelski Fans dem be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who di Chelski Fans dem be ?

let me be the first to offer congrats and condolences...

Me second.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      let me be the first to offer congrats and condolences...

Chelsea is my dark horse team, but if they do make it past Barca, their only chance is if Bayern somehow get past Real Madrid. Remember when Inter beat Barca? That wasn't supposed to happen either - was it?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That's true.. it is not impossible for Chelsea to beat Barca...

Comment

Wasn't that because Barca had to travel a great distance by train because of the volcanic eruption in Iceland?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh wi cyaan have annedda Volcanic eruption ??

anyting is possible..

Comment

true! all tsunami could hit central Europe!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But wait,.... Volcano eruption and Tsunami!! Look like apocalypse follow in Barca's wake.
                Bettah alert the london authorities and chelsea that impending dooom on it way.

Comment

That's true.. it is not impossible for Chelsea to beat Barca...

You also have to remember that the Chelski team still feels hard done by their loss a few years ago when the Norwegian ref tief dem out of a UCL finals spot. Can't forget that either. Vengeance is a hell of a motivator; even if you are not the better team on the night, the spoils often go to those who have a point to prove. We saw this with the Liverpool/Milan UCL games; in the first finals, Milan was the better team (on the night) and lost; in the second finals, they came out with a point to prove and even though Liverpool were the better team (on the night), Milan won. So....
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bredrin.. Chelsea might not even qualify for Champions League next season.. and dem innah di BPL..

Dem facing a Master Class side dat will drop 7 pon yuh if nuh careful..

Wheh yuh ah duh ? Sell TV Rights ? Hype is one ting.. but don't get profound.

Comment

It will be a Barca vs Bayern final.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bredrin.. Chelsea might not even qualify for Champions League next season.. and dem innah di BPL..

Dem facing a Master Class side dat will drop 7 pon yuh if nuh careful..

Wheh yuh ah duh ? Sell TV Rights ? Hype is one ting.. but don't get profound.

My wife don't like it when I say this, but EVERYTHING I have is for sale...too bad I don't have TV rights, I would sell dat too Just be warned, underestimating any opponent is a mistake, ask Slurgie 'bout Basel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          It will be a Barca vs Bayern final.

... and Real Madrid gonna roll over?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ah nuh me a play di game...

mi call it as mi seeit..

Chelsea ah guh get a lesson in Football..

Comment

ah tink him just hoping for a competitive final..

Comment

Working...
                              X