Scaly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly...

Ade is your saviour...please finish ahead of Arsenal...thanks...

Yes he is, he finally won a a header after 400 attempts

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Ade is your saviour...please finish ahead of Arsenal...thanks...
    My word for 225,000 pounds a weeks thats a lot of money per goal you people pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      My word for 225,000 pounds a weeks thats a lot of money per goal you people pay him.
      Send him back up north Scaly, the northerners do not know the value a money!!

Comment

Liverpool want a straight swap fi a 35 million dollar striker LOL, or you think the a go raid Newcastle again?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Liverpool want a straight swap fi a 35 million dollar striker LOL, or you think the a go raid Newcastle again?
          Watch how Newcastle do business, sold Caroll for 35,000000, pick up Cisse for 10 and Ba for a free!!

Comment

yeah man the african them a mash up the place. X use to say UK ballas overpriced until King Kenny came along.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just hope that Mancini does the sensible thing and get him back for Man City next year.

They should give away Dzeko for FREE!! .....or send him to Spurs....
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dzeko is not ManCity problem and you know that too. you sell him and you still have the same problem, Carlos Tevez and Boletelli are both ego and don't seems to about team, it is themselves first and second. Can you imagine if they had played as a part of a team all year?

Comment

Working...
                X