Henry in fine form for the metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry in fine form for the metro

5 goals in the last two games. The man is on fire. He might have another few months at Arsenal.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yesterday's game show the two sides of TH14 with arguments to support both Karl and Gamma points of views. He walked and looked absolutely lazy throughout the entire match....but he ended up scoring three goals. TH14 knack of scoring goalsmakes him invaluable to any team, however, he seemed uninterested in playing. Donovan Ricketts was a mess in the goal IMO. Dane Richards needs to seriously work on his first touch.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"Dane Richards needs to seriously work on his first touch."
      Touch will improve as the season go along.

Not to excuse Henry but he is 34 now and he has to reserve some of that energy. Didn't see the complete game so I won't comment on him but he seem to have a defense that is no good before him,
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X