• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the man dem in the know

Who is Jamaica's best right back?

The one who hasn't played....Daniel Gordon

Comment

Whichever UB40 them can find. Of the current options, I prefer Virgo and Lovell to Eric Vernan. If him had more discipline, Omar Daley would easily be the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        The one who hasn't played....Daniel Gordon
        give up

Comment

Whats Eric Vernan up to these days? I thought he had a lot of potential and would've made the position his own by now. He haven't featured in the last few squads.

Comment

Still at Portmore United.

Almost forgot that we have Obrian Woodbine over in Finland. I haven't seen him play in a while, so I am not sure what his progress has been like.

Comment

that has been one of our week position over the years. Never can find a player who can tie it down.

All our right back have a tendency to over commit going forward and get beaten on the counter.

We have had some decent left back but the right back is open for someone to make it their own.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                that has been one of our week position over the years. Never can find a player who can tie it down.

All our right back have a tendency to over commit going forward and get beaten on the counter.

We have had some decent left back but the right back is open for someone to make it their own.
                Would Danny Simpson improve us?

Comment

Working...
                X