Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry USA Olympic team...

March 26, 2012
    U.S. U-23 MNT Eliminated from Olympic Qualifying after Late El Salvador Equalizer

The U-23 Men's National Team tied 3-3 with El Salvador on Monday night, finishing in third place in Group A and being eliminated from CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying. Two goals from forward Terrence Boyd and one from midfielder Joe Corona looked to be enough, but a goal in the fourth minute of stoppage time gave El Salvador an unlikely tie.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

One thread is enough for this news. Should I delete?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No. I don't think you should.

Pity the movers and shakers like yusef--did not watch what it took to beat such a strong team.

Or have any interest in the olympic qualification games.

Goes to show that money and state of the art facilities is not all...........

Plus the competition is ripe with talent. Rich ground for agents!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah, it's a bummer.

Tough to go out in the final seconds like that, but we really were not convincing overall in the tournament.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

That's it????!!!! No jibe???? C'mon Zeppo you are losing your sting.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am shocked usually Zeppo keeps us totally informed as to the USA results. Must have been a glich in the communications systems. What else could it be?

Comment

Working...
            X