Very Sad how Fulham was robbed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Sad how Fulham was robbed!!

I have no doubt that ManU is a good team. Much of their success is from the help of the Ref. This is well documented

Yesterday was no different. A clear foul was not given....

Over to you Lazie.

Thanks!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

why yuh don't ketch up to speed before yuh post.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I have no doubt that ManU is a good team. Much of their success is from the help of the Ref. This is well documented

Yesterday was no different. A clear foul was not given....

Over to you Lazie.

Thanks!
      Sitting here watching fools like themselves when
      They should all be thinking of getting to know themselves
      While life goes on everyone's got to stand strong
      You can't surrender no no no ...

How yuh duh HL? Yes it should have been a penalty. Everybody can see that ... how come no one saw the handball that would have given a MU penalty?

MU like all other teams have been victim of bad calls and have also benefitted from bad calls. The difference between MU and the others ... we get on with it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In all honesty neither the ref or his assistant would not have been in a position to see the handball...but hey...all we gotta do is hold serve and thrash you at the Etihad...so I am not complaining...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          In all honesty neither the ref or his assistant would not have been in a position to see the handball...but hey...all we gotta do is hold serve and thrash you at the Etihad...so I am not complaining...

... thats more like it .. oh yeah ... I guess you learned that when Tevez was playing for a big team. Teach HL and yuh Looserpool fren dem nuh.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X