The TIEFING DAWG and his handler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Jangle, dat is evidence of cheating!!! wtf ?? There is no forward worth his salt who would not make that run... the ball was falling from high and it STILL is not clear to me that he "handled" the ball and directed it in with his hand... call it the Liverpool glasses effect ... ( I will look for something that is clearer but it really isn't necessary; I was looking for a TH type hand ball de way unuh a gwaaan) the shove in the back of the defender gave him position and I don't really have a problem with the goal being called back for that infringement... but if THAT play is what you guys are all getting excited over... all I can do is shake my head... that is a run of the mill encounter in that kind of situation and to continue characterise the man as you all have (some of you) demonstrates to my mind clear prejudice against the player...

Yuh nuh si di man shob di ball inna di net wid im left hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
      Yuh nuh si di man shob di ball inna di net wid im left hand?
      Lee, was this tiefin? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awmGm...tailpage#t=61s

Was one any different than the other?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post

YES...DEFINITELY

Was one any different than the other?
        NO....Cheaters in both cases.

My question to you is How often does TH do things like that compare to SUAREZ?

One is a "one off" tief and the other is a blasted CONSISTENT Thief

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          YES...DEFINITELY
          NO....Cheaters in both cases.
          My question to you is How often does TH do things like that compare to SUAREZ?
          One is a "one off" tief and the other is a blasted CONSISTENT Thief
          You started out good - TH cheated in a far more egregious and dishonest manner than you could EVER claim Suarez did. FACT. But if one accepts that Suarez cheated (and I don't) are you seriously trying to make a case that if you tief one time it's okay, but if you tief nuff time it's not? :kissteeth: - whether you tief one time or every day, you is a tief same way.

Anyway, to set the record straight - TH tiefin was far from a one off. You figet the time he pushed Puyol in the back and then turned around on the ground as if Puyol hit him in the face? Puyol got a yellow card when Henry was writhing on the ground as if someone hit him...and what about the time him ram both him studs into the goalie from Numancia (I believe) face and knock out him teeth, then hold him hand like is him get mash up...or when he took that free kick on Chelsea and the ref mek him get whey wid it...or when him nearly bruck Heinze head off then want to gwan like is an accident...not to mention the long list of outside woman him did have on him wife... but hey, TH14 is not a cheater and does not do things "like that" compared to Suarez...right?

All ah unu keep one score fi Suarez and a different one fi everybody else. At the very least, do your homework before you start to tear people down.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Evra the liad get weh.
            Oh! So now it's Evra the liad! I see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Oh! So now it's Evra the liad! I see!
              It has ALWAYS been that Evra the LIAD get weh!!! Unlike you with your claims of Suarez being a racist, I can back up my statement. All now you can't give me ONE shred of support other than the world this punk Evra to back up your claim of Suarez being a racist. And if he is a racist, why did Evra say he is not? One way or the other Evra is a freakin' liar. Simple. He is also an a**hole (and I have more proof of that than him being a liar). So tell me Mo, what evidence do YOU have that Suarez is a racist other than Evra's word?

Comment

You seem to know this entire case back to front. Could you do me one favour, please - please cut and paste the dialogue between Suarez and Evra, according to the FA.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not sure that was hand-ball!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    You seem to know this entire case back to front. Could you do me one favour, please - please cut and paste the dialogue between Suarez and Evra, according to the FA.

Thanks!
                    Mo - that's the ENTIRE POINT!! You have to read the report to understand why their "Findings of Fact" are nothing more than Evra's side of the story. If I "cut and paste" their version of the dialogue, all I'm doing is taking their cobbled together version of Evra's side of events. It is absolute BUNK! It reminds me of those stories you used to hear about how all-white juries would convict black people on the testimony of one white witness. Madness!!

Let me ask you three things, and DON'T SIDE STEP THESE QUESTIONS:

1) Why is it that John Terry is being charged in court and not Suarez?
                    2) Why is that you are not treating John Terry - who can clearly be seen saying the words "black c*nt" - the same as Suarez?
                    3) Why was it necessary that the FA make sure to say that Saurez is NOT a racist? People like you, Jangle and others have concluded that he is a racist, why didn't they (and Evra for that matter)?

P.S. And yes - I do know this case "back to front", one day I will write an essay for you all on how the FA routinely throws justice and fairness out the window to advance their own small-minded agenda. This is only one case and the unfairness is underscored when you realise that the incident happened almost at the same time as the JT incident, yet two very very different approaches and two very very different courts of public opinion. When's the last time you heard anything in the news about the JT case? If I were a betting man, I would BET BIG MONEY that JT will be found NOT GUILTY.

Comment

No I do not see the man "SHUBBING" the ball with his left or any hand... hate is a dangerous thing amigo...

And my next question is, out of this mountain out of a mole hill that you Suarez haters have made this incident to be, did a goal result? before you answer know that my position on his WC handball was one of outright and downright outrage... there it was critical and I fully agreed with the outcry against him...

Now you claim that he is a consistent thief... could you point out the incidents to back up what you claim? I am still waiting on Mosiah. Oh, you might want to define what YOU mean by consistent as we may be on different footings where that is concerned. Thanks.
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X