No announcement yet.

The TIEFING DAWG and his handler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter these guys ave issues any balla woulda stretch his limb to try and keep it in or out....hands included......but he isn't Henry or maradonna
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      How does what anyone else does have to do with what Suarez did?!??!??!?!!?!?

Predictable, and might I say, idiotic response!
      Mo, it has everything to do with fairness. If Suarez is a cheat for handling the ball, was Henry? Maradonna? If your answer is anything but "Yes - them too" then what is the point? They all cheat. Get over it. Singling out Suarez just goes to show that you're not being fair. You may not like him, but don't start sounding like a manc where you can't see beyond your dislike for the player. Fairness is the key.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        PeterR for your benefit, please review, then comment:

http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspo...-vs-wigan.html

FF to 1:12 in the video and you will see that he not only shoob di ball inna di net wid him han, but him also knee the man inna him back fi gain advantage.
        For all of you who want to cry down Suarez, what do you think of this guy? If Suarez is a "tiefin' dawg" words defy me on this guy...I won't even start on this guy's handler. I wonder whether the Wigan defender on Saturday would have preferred the knee or this guy's treatment? Just a question. Don't worry, I don't expect a fair answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0paVF0Dqf9o
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

When many was harsh on him in the world cup, wasn't because as I said then I couldn't hold up my hand and saying if I was playing for my country and I was in his position I wouldn't do it too.

If he had the balls to apologise early and move on the problem with Evra wouldn't be a problem for me. The fact is this youth seems like he will do anything to win a game and that is where I have a problem with him.

He is a good player but lack character for me. Supporting any football team a secondary to me. Fact is in a football term I like what I see from him and if a baller good me give them the respect. For years when Pool fan lick out against Crouchie I was on his side and even think today he would be better than buy Caroll.

Fact is like Tevez, Suarez needs better handlers. Your shelf life is not too long and when your baggage start outweighing your usefullness it is not good a few years from now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            When many was harsh on him in the world cup, wasn't because as I said then I couldn't hold up my hand and saying if I was playing for my country and I was in his position I wouldn't do it too.

If he had the balls to apologise early and move on the problem with Evra wouldn't be a problem for me. The fact is this youth seems like he will do anything to win a game and that is where I have a problem with him.

He is a good player but lack character for me. Supporting any football team a secondary to me. Fact is in a football term I like what I see from him and if a baller good me give them the respect. For years when Pool fan lick out against Crouchie I was on his side and even think today he would be better than buy Caroll.

Fact is like Tevez, Suarez needs better handlers. Your shelf life is not too long and when your baggage start outweighing your usefullness it is not good a few years from now.
            Assassin, Would you do me a favour and point out the evidence of the part of your post I highlighted? Of course, other than him trying his best and training hard etc.

You have read my comment on the WC match... and I am not sure the Evra incident is part of what you allude to... I just need guidance as I (honestly) do not watch as much football as I probably should to debate some of these issues.

As for this latest "highlight" of him trying to "do anything to win a game", IMO THAT is nothing but a typical run made by a forward going for the ball...if you look at the defender in jangle's video, on what are the defender's eyes focussed? on what do you think Suarez's eyes would be focussed? This is a plain mountain out of a molehill, JUST because it is Suarez!!!
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

If he had the balls to apologise early and move on the problem with Evra wouldn't be a problem for me. ....Suarez needs better handlers.
              This is where most fans let themselves down in lack of appreciation for the situation players are in. You are correct that he needed better handlers on the Evra affair, but do you realise it is those handlers that made it virtually impossible for him to apologise? In other words, even if he did have the balls (and I don't know if he did or not) he couldn't have apologised the way the club handled it. If you are to lay blame, it has to be on Liverpool's doorstep, not Suarez's.

Comment

...and I suspect that had it been any other club than ManU cooler and clearer heads would have prevailed... one has to conclude that the prevailing ManU rivalry (never mind we so far down the table now) MUST have influenced the thinking (negatively).
                Peter R

Comment

...you googling?
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    well the foot in the back is incidental to me .... i wouldn't make a big deal about that
                    And how many times have we seen situations like this and the goal stands... Once again "much ado about nothing". Unbelievable. HOW COULD THAT NOT HAVE BEEN A PENALTY!!! UNREAL!!! TALK BOUT TIEFIN!!!! MANU ONCE AGAIN HAVE THE REF DEM IN DEM POCKET. FULHAM GET TIEF, MANCITY GET TIEF - but hey...what do we expect?

Comment

er... what are you talking about?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        er... what are you talking about?
                        Sorry, here is the breakdown...

1. Manu** v. Fulham pon TV: me jus' a watch dem true me wan' see Demsey play...den me fire up the rbsc site...

2. Den me write dis: And how many times have we seen situations like this and the goal stands... Once again "much ado about nothing". Unbelievable.

3. Then Carrick shoub Murphy in him back in the penalty area and me get vex and write dis: HOW COULD THAT NOT HAVE BEEN A PENALTY!!! UNREAL!!! TALK BOUT TIEFIN!!!! MANU ONCE AGAIN HAVE THE REF DEM IN DEM POCKET. FULHAM GET TIEF, MANCITY GET TIEF - but hey...what do we expect?

Sorry fi di confusion sah!

Comment

So lest they call me for discrimination i will look for the replay to comment... but if your reaction is anything to go by, Jangle's perspective would be interesting to hear considering his characterisation of the Suarez "non" - incident vs Wigan... viz. "shoob di ball inna di net wid him han, but him also knee the man inna him back fi gain advantage"... and thus him is a "tiefing dawg"... ahhh bwoyyy
                          Peter R

Comment

just saw a replay... UNDOUBTEDLY a penalty... first both hands on the players back then takes the left foot out FROM BEHIND... something evil afoot here...

If it isn't blatantly obvious that this team is favoured by the refs nothing else is... the evidence is overwhelming and yet man on here mek blanket statements about Suarez that is nothing but conjecture...
                            Peter R

Comment

...of course Lazie et al will bring up some obscure incident in the game where they should have had a call... ~sigh~
                              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                                ...and I suspect that had it been any other club than ManU cooler and clearer heads would have prevailed... one has to conclude that the prevailing ManU rivalry (never mind we so far down the table now) MUST have influenced the thinking (negatively).
                                What I think happened is that they got put off by the 'real "n*gger" ' word and Damien Comolli's subsequent frigged up translation of the word "negro" as Suarez claimed he used it. It was Comolli who first used the words "Porque tu eres negro" as I recall. Keep in mind that the first time that they heard of the allegation, it is reasonable to conclude that they thought Suarez called Evra a "n*gger".

134. Mr Haughan told us that he heard Sir Alex say "I want to make a complaint because Suarez has called him (meaning Evra) a n*gger five times." Mr Haughan heard the referee ask Sir Alex to close the door and the door was closed.

135. Mr Haughan thought that the Liverpool management should be aware of what was happening. He went into the Liverpool dressing room and told Kevin Keen (a member of the Liverpool coaching staff). Mr Keen took Mr Haughan to see the management, Kenny Dalglish, Damien Comolli and Steve Clarke. Mr Comolli said in evidence that Mr Haughan told the Liverpool management that Sir Alex had gone into the referee's room with Mr Evra saying that Mr Evra had been racially abused by Mr Suarez five times during the game and he wanted it reporting (I think they meant "reported").

Haughan is the LFC team admin - the dude who stands outside the home dressing room at half time and full time. When Dalglish and Comolli spoke to the ref - the ref (Andre Mariner) said in his statement (Sect 144) "Mr Evra had told him that Mr Suarez had said to him "I don't talk to you because you n*ggers""...between that and Comolli's effed up translation, Suarez had no chance.

Also, I just thought about this, had Haughan not said anything, Comolli and Dalglish would not have talked to Suarez until after the ref brought them in, making the Comolli translation to the ref impossible until after Suarez was given his statement to the ref. Dalglish and Comolli screwed up by opening their mouths. They should have listened, shut up and let the situation calm down. They didn't and Suarez gets screwed...and of course...Evra the liad get weh.

Comment

Working...
                                X