RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Would A Player Want To Stay With A Loser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Would A Player Want To Stay With A Loser?

In the second half, Nasri continued his man of the match performance, jinking Jose Bosingwa (on for the injured Branislav Ivanovic in the first half) before finessing a shot that Cech pushed onto his own crossbar...
    Poor Nasri...looks like his career is over

True ting dat! him bettah start full out and distribute him resume... LOL

People don' understand that in the "modern" world man bank account haffi fat!

On a personal note, in order of priority and one might say it's selfish...but, the order of priority is ME, family then job... If "me" not looked after then family will suffer and so will job... is like when you flying.. put on your mask first before looking after others in your care... If Nasri is a "mercenary" so be it...
    Peter R

Comment

Peter R...you damn well know that Arsenal is the loser I was referring to...bright and out of order...

Comment

regardless of who the "loser" is, my point stands... bank account haffit fat fus... and nothing is wrong with that... the good thing is he didn't move to ManU
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Poor Nasri...looks like his career is over
          dem win nuttin yet?
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            dem win nuttin yet?
            erm...FA Cup last year (not Nasri), but Arsenal not in no position to talk bout winning anything. TBH, I am a big believer in the Arsenal system...they are the only ones making real money while every one chasing silver, dem have gold.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Arsenal not in no position to talk bout winning anything

Comment

erm...FA Cup last year (not Nasri), but Arsenal not in no position to talk bout winning anything. TBH, I am a big believer in the Arsenal system...they are the only ones making real money while every one chasing silver, dem have gold.
                so we have won the GOLD, the financial battle, when soon all of you will be scrambling to fix leaks in your bank accounts....hahaha

Comment

and you will still be losing...

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    so we have won the GOLD, the financial battle, when soon all of you will be scrambling to fix leaks in your bank accounts....hahaha
                    Yes - you have won Gold...but let's see if you are daft enough to go spending it on Silver which I believe will be the case the day that Wenger leaves. It is a very difficult thing (thanks to the greed behind the "modernization" of football) to win silver and preserve gold...just ask the heavily debt laden Manu** or Chelsea, both of whom will pay a heavy, heavy price for their exploits.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      and you will still be losing...
                      what yuh win ? all now yuh caant answer

Comment

Yes - you have won Gold...but let's see if you are daft enough to go spending it on Silver which I believe will be the case the day that Wenger leaves. It is a very difficult thing (thanks to the greed behind the "modernization" of football) to win silver and preserve gold...just ask the heavily debt laden Manu** or Chelsea, both of whom will pay a heavy, heavy price for their exploits.
                        AW not going anywhere...we went to St.Thomas and TIED him to Arsenal.

Comment

Paul Marin already answered you...yuh blind?

Comment

Working...
                          X