Real Madrid wobbling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid wobbling...

wheel might come off in the final stretch !

Dem still haffi play Barca again.. gonna be close !

Yep, on the way to the triple, Barca may haffi beat dem 4 times dis year
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Mourinho sent off as Madrid are held at Villarreal to offer Barca hope in La Liga title race

By Sportsmail Reporter
      PUBLISHED: 23:27, 21 March 2012 | UPDATED: 23:32, 21 March 2012

Nine-man Real Madrid suffered another La Liga title wobble at El Madrigal as Marcos Senna struck an 83rd-minute equaliser to grab a 1-1 draw for struggling Villarreal.
      Cristiano Ronaldo opened the scoring on 62 minutes for Jose Mourinho's men, who had seen their 11-match winning run in La Liga ended by a home draw with Malaga on Sunday.

Dejected: Real Madrid were held to a draw at Villarreal

Leveller: Marcos Senna fired home a free kick to earn Villarreal a point

But after Senna's leveller the visitors imploded with Mourinho sent from the dugout and Sergio Ramos and Mesut Ozil both red carded as Madrid were forced to settle for limping six points clear of second-placed Barcelona.
      Mourinho was dismissed for his reaction to the equaliser, Ramos for a second yellow card and Ozil for apparent dissent all in the space of three minutes.

Opener: Cristiano Ronaldo put Real Madrid ahead at Villarreal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1ppWMnoI3

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        wheel might come off in the final stretch !

Dem still haffi play Barca again.. gonna be close !

Barca can't drop points and have to continue decimating competition. They have to remember that they have a duty to knock evil out of the ring...like their counterparts at City. But me would put money on Barca before City, even though City (thanks to the prodigal son Tevez) pulled the rabbit out of the hat yesterday.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X