BrickTop...tomorrow if our final....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickTop...tomorrow if our final....

Mancini is promising the title; but from his recent team selection...I am not impressed.

Anyway, I am taping the game tomorrow so I will be observing radio silence from the forum after 3 pm tomorrow.

BTW: Dzeko is complaining that he wants out. That he is not getting enough first team start. I hope the Etihad mgt. give his a$$ away for free. The gods (I think) are listening to my
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Stay strong my brother...Dzeko has some nerve...when he gets the starts he showers the fans behind the goal with souvenirs...waste of space...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Mancini is promising the title; but from his recent team selection...I am not impressed.

Anyway, I am taping the game tomorrow so I will be observing radio silence from the forum after 3 pm tomorrow.

BTW: Dzeko is complaining that he wants out. That he is not getting enough first team start. I hope the Etihad mgt. give his a$$ away for free. The gods (I think) are listening to my

Karrection .... " I will be observing hours of silence" Wha .... yuh plan fi mourn dem demise HL?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

who is your leading goal scorer in the BPL at the moment?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          who is your leading goal scorer in the BPL at the moment?
          Kun have 16 and the much hated Dzeko has 13 goals.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Kun and Dzeko play for Boy U?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Kun and Dzeko play for Boy U?
              Who dem when ago start ova?

Comment

Gamma asked who your leading goal scorer was...not sure why you answering with man City players...oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  Gamma asked who your leading goal scorer was...not sure why you answering with man City players...oh well...

Why would Gamma ask about the team leading the league when the thread is about a team plaing number 2?

Comment

Threaded view...

Comment

Working...
                    X