Maradona mocks Pele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maradona mocks Pele

Diego Maradona has mocked Pele after the Brazil legend compared himself to Ludwig van Beethoven and Michelangelo.

GettyImagesDiego Maradona has advised Pele to change his doctor

Maradona and Pele have a long history of bickering over who is the greatest footballer of all time, and the Brazilian recently told FIFA.com: "I was born to play football, just like Beethoven was born to write music and Michelangelo was born to paint."
    At a press conference, Al-Wasl coach Maradona responded: "If Pele thinks he's the Beethoven of football then I'm Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards and the Bono of football, because I have so much passion.
    "Pele has said he's the Beethoven of football. I've never heard any Beethoven music in a match so, as I've told you before, anytime he takes the wrong pill he comes up with a crazy statement.
    "Pele may have taken the morning pills at night time, so he should make sure he takes the right pills. In fact it would be better if he changed his doctor."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Tired a these 2 clowns now! Dem always a toot dem own horn.

Zidane is the best ever ... someone need fi tell di 2 a dem mek dem STFU!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Better than Messi? Zi zou has to wait behind Ronaldo 9 of Brasil and Romario. On the other tiers is pele and Diego.

Comment

Right now all Messi needs is to win a WC to become the indisputable G.O.A.T.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The public feed on this kinda stuff lazie.

It's all marketin'. Someone selling newspaper or magazine.

Pele is actually a BRAND. He is doing very well with lots of sports clothes, football boots etc.

Maradona too has some stuff...but not close to the brand that is Pele.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh talk as if dat easy fi do.Whey him ah go win it Brasil?

Comment

So what exactly is this criteria for being the world greatest player.
              Footballing honours won, goals scored, skill, impact/ MOTM awards or influence in big games?

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                So what exactly is this criteria for being the world greatest player.
                Footballing honours won, goals scored, skill, impact/ MOTM awards or influence in big games?
                A combination of all those!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Diego Maradona has mocked Pele after the Brazil legend compared himself to Ludwig van Beethoven and Michelangelo.

GettyImagesDiego Maradona has advised Pele to change his doctor

Maradona and Pele have a long history of bickering over who is the greatest footballer of all time, and the Brazilian recently told FIFA.com: "I was born to play football, just like Beethoven was born to write music and Michelangelo was born to paint."
                  At a press conference, Al-Wasl coach Maradona responded: "If Pele thinks he's the Beethoven of football then I'm Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards and the Bono of football, because I have so much passion.
                  "Pele has said he's the Beethoven of football. I've never heard any Beethoven music in a match so, as I've told you before, anytime he takes the wrong pill he comes up with a crazy statement.
                  "Pele may have taken the morning pills at night time, so he should make sure he takes the right pills. In fact it would be better if he changed his doctor."
                  Regardless of who you think is the greatest of all time, Maradona's response proves the old adage "form is temporary, class is permanent". Maradona (inspite of his tiefin' handball goal) had form, Pele has class. Let's see how many people in 200 years remember Ronnie Wood, Bono and Keith Richard. I'd wager that they'll know Beethoven and Michaelangelo.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Messi's accomplishments at the international level are ZERO.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

As Rick James said, "COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUG."

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                        As Rick James said, "COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUG."
                        LOL!!! Did you ever see this skit on Chappelle's show with Charlie Murphy? Hilarious!!!! (bad language) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ace5...eature=related Bwoy, I was vex when Chappelle dropped out.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X