Liverpool fans!!! For today,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by top teams, do you include arsenal?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Dunny, thanks for acknowledging the harsh reality of our bad "luck". But I would be a hypocrite if I were to chalk it up to that, having argued many times in the past that "luck" is over-rated and "execution" is far more important a factor in football than "luck". The players have to did deeper and move on. The game against Stoke on Sunday will be an important game to win to put their psyche where it needs to be. A League Cup and FA Cup double would be more than enough vindication for KK and his methods.

Anyway, I have no problem with your line up except that it won't work against top teams - it is thread-bare defensively. Adam, Gerrard, Bellamy, Kuyt and Henderson in your midfield is dangerous. You would need someone like Spearing in there as a defensive foil. My suggestion for a starting 11 from the current squad of fit players would be:

--------------------- Reina
      Kelly---------Skrtel-------Agger---------Enrique
      -----------------------Spearing
      --------Henderson----------------Adam
      ----------------------Gerrard
      ----------------Kuyt----------Suarez

Bellamy, Downing, Maxi and Carroll can all be used as 60' subs for Adam, Henderson, Gerrard and Kuyt. Defensively, we have Flanagan, Coates, Carragher and Aurelio as needed and of course, when Johnson comes back, he starts. Note that Bellamy can't play 90 minutes, his knees can't hold up. Also, this formation requires Enrique and Kelly to do a TON of work but we have a proven front 3 that can work together.

I don't think KK can give up on Carroll in the way you suggest quite yet. The player is young - were he 28 it might be different. I only have to go back to Lucas and his performances prior to last year as an example that everyone - me especially - said "had to go". At 25, he is a staple in the Brazil team and should be there in the WC if his form continues.
      Keep the faith, they are not far away, a few tweaks here and there and they should be knocking on the door to get into the top 4. Gerrard is still got a lot to give, keep him fit and play him as the attacking midfielder with 2 holding midfielders behind him and they will do some damage!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Keep the faith, they are not far away, a few tweaks here and there and they should be knocking on the door to get into the top 4. Gerrard is still got a lot to give, keep him fit and play him as the attacking midfielder with 2 holding midfielders behind him and they will do some damage!!
        That's the plan!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          by top teams, do you include arsenal?
          Do you?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

that is NOT the question ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that has been the plan since ninteenhowlong... jus axe X ....

Comment

that is NOT the question ....
                Oh yes it is...

Comment

that has been the plan since ninteenhowlong... jus axe X ....
                  Erm............................................... .................................................. .............SHADDUP!!!!

Comment

oh not it is not .... the question was for YOU to answer.

Comment

oh not it is not .... the question was for YOU to answer.
                      And my answer was: "Do you?"

Comment

Dunny stop give the man false hope. I have already given my thorough analysis of the Loserfool team. Follow my plan then they can separate themselves from teams like Newcastle and Everton and challenge for a 4th place.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Dunny stop give the man false hope. I have already given my thorough analysis of the Loserfool team. Follow my plan then they can separate themselves from teams like Newcastle and Everton and challenge for a 4th place.
                          Where is your anal-ysis? Send me dat deh link...I need a good laugh. Serious. Send it to me.

Comment

the sad part is that i think yuh went to good school ... ~sigh~

Comment

the sad part is that i think yuh went to good school ... ~sigh~
                              I did...but me did skull too much...but me still brita dan Jangle...LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X