Liverpool fans!!! For today,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool fans!!! For today,

I wish for nothing more than Everton to win that game. That would push your sorry team to 8th.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

but nuh di odda day X did a pop style 'pon mi? mek i try find di post .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I wish for nothing more than Everton to win that game. That would push your sorry team to 8th.
      Tek u bad mine and gwaan!!!! Mi figet seh yu compadre Jangle t'ink dem is a top club.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...best game I have seen Carroll play, and class move by Suarez to give his skipper the hat trick. Poor outing by Everton...and not that great a game by Liverpool either...but we will take the 3 points.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          ...best game I have seen Carroll play, and class move by Suarez to give his skipper the hat trick. Poor outing by Everton...and not that great a game by Liverpool either...but we will take the 3 points.

Liverpool win ..... how sad!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Carroll is a bloody rux Marin!!

What a darn waste of money.

I was about to sing an Andy carroll song for you--but since you are sooooo supportive of us the citizens...I wont.

carroll is a darn rux!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Carroll is a bloody rux Marin!!

What a darn waste of money.

I was about to sing an Andy carroll song for you--but since you are sooooo supportive of us the citizens...I wont.

carroll is a darn rux!!
              I am not disagreeing, but that was the best game i saw him play. That's all. As I posted here a few days ago, Liverpool has made two serious mistakes this year: 1) signing Carroll for $50M and 2) Kuyt's missed penalty against Arsenal.

Comment

I am not disagreeing, but that was the best game i saw him play. That's all. As I posted here a few days ago, Liverpool has made two serious mistakes this year: 1) signing Carroll for $50M and 2) Kuyt's missed penalty against Arsenal.
                What about the other mistakes, signing Stewart Downing and Jordan Henderson for extorsionate prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  What about the other mistakes, signing Stewart Downing and Jordan Henderson for extorsionate prices?
                  Those were not as big and are recoverable. Carroll's and Kuyt's are not.

Comment

Those were not as big and are recoverable. Carroll's and Kuyt's are not.
                    Henderson 20mil, Downing 18mil, King Kenny having a laugh!!

Comment

Henderson 20mil, Downing 18mil, King Kenny having a laugh!!
                      Kuyt scoring that penalty and putting us within 4 of Arsenal would have given the team the momentum needed to go into the Sunderland game. That was as big a mistake as any. As for Henderson and Downing, those boys still have time. Carroll was simply way over the top too expensive. We could have bought Tevez for that.

Comment

Kuyt scoring that penalty and putting us within 4 of Arsenal would have given the team the momentum needed to go into the Sunderland game. That was as big a mistake as any. As for Henderson and Downing, those boys still have time. Carroll was simply way over the top too expensive. We could have bought Tevez for that.
                        Stop crying over spilt milk boss, who to say Arsenal wouldn't have got mad and put 5 past them? By the way Paul, Downing is ordinary and Henderson should've been 10 mil max. The problem with Liverpool this season is that Kenny haven't got a clue what is best team is, he keeps chopping and changing too much.

Comment

Stop crying over spilt milk boss, who to say Arsenal wouldn't have got mad and put 5 past them? By the way Paul, Downing is ordinary and Henderson should've been 10 mil max. The problem with Liverpool this season is that Kenny haven't got a clue what is best team is, he keeps chopping and changing too much.
                          Well - we disagree on the "problem with Liverpool this season". I won't dignify you with a response to the "put 5 past them" remark......you been hengin' wid Jangle too much you start chat rubbish!!!??

Anyway, the problem is that we spent too much on Carroll who is not the right partner for Suarez. We needed a player with far greater mobility and a lethal strike, neither of which are his strengths. As for KK getting it all wrong, twenty-one posts and cross bars can't be blamed on the coach. Henderson and Downing will come good. I'm not worried about them.

Comment

Well - we disagree on the "problem with Liverpool this season". I won't dignify you with a response to the "put 5 past them" remark......you been hengin' wid Jangle too much you start chat rubbish!!!??

Anyway, the problem is that we spent too much on Carroll who is not the right partner for Suarez. We needed a player with far greater mobility and a lethal strike, neither of which are his strengths. As for KK getting it all wrong, twenty-one posts and cross bars can't be blamed on the coach. Henderson and Downing will come good. I'm not worried about them.
                            To be fair Liverpool have been unlucky in quite a few games this season where they've dominated games at home and end up drawing them and also the fact Gerrard has not featured much but they are not far away as they've shown in the games against the big teams. The problem is Kenny just need to stop trying to justify buying Carroll, he just need to hold his hands up and say he made a mistake and move on, either sell him or send him out on loan.Suarez plays better as a lone striker anyway. He should play 4-3-3 with Kuyt on the right Bellamy on the left and Suarez in the middle with Gerrard,Adams and Henderson in midfield and the back four of Johnson, Agger ,Skirtel and Enrique that is the team that will give you success. Downing and Carroll are not good enough in my book to be starting so many games.

Comment

To be fair Liverpool have been unlucky in quite a few games this season where they've dominated games at home and end up drawing them and also the fact Gerrard has not featured much but they are not far away as they've shown in the games against the big teams. The problem is Kenny just need to stop trying to justify buying Carroll, he just need to hold his hands up and say he made a mistake and move on, either sell him or send him out on loan.Suarez plays better as a lone striker anyway. He should play 4-3-3 with Kuyt on the right Bellamy on the left and Suarez in the middle with Gerrard,Adams and Henderson in midfield and the back four of Johnson, Agger ,Skirtel and Enrique that is the team that will give you success. Downing and Carroll are not good enough in my book to be starting so many games.
                              Dunny, thanks for acknowledging the harsh reality of our bad "luck". But I would be a hypocrite if I were to chalk it up to that, having argued many times in the past that "luck" is over-rated and "execution" is far more important a factor in football than "luck". The players have to did deeper and move on. The game against Stoke on Sunday will be an important game to win to put their psyche where it needs to be. A League Cup and FA Cup double would be more than enough vindication for KK and his methods.

Anyway, I have no problem with your line up except that it won't work against top teams - it is thread-bare defensively. Adam, Gerrard, Bellamy, Kuyt and Henderson in your midfield is dangerous. You would need someone like Spearing in there as a defensive foil. My suggestion for a starting 11 from the current squad of fit players would be:

--------------------- Reina
                              Kelly---------Skrtel-------Agger---------Enrique
                              -----------------------Spearing
                              --------Henderson----------------Adam
                              ----------------------Gerrard
                              ----------------Kuyt----------Suarez

Bellamy, Downing, Maxi and Carroll can all be used as 60' subs for Adam, Henderson, Gerrard and Kuyt. Defensively, we have Flanagan, Coates, Carragher and Aurelio as needed and of course, when Johnson comes back, he starts. Note that Bellamy can't play 90 minutes, his knees can't hold up. Also, this formation requires Enrique and Kelly to do a TON of work but we have a proven front 3 that can work together.

I don't think KK can give up on Carroll in the way you suggest quite yet. The player is young - were he 28 it might be different. I only have to go back to Lucas and his performances prior to last year as an example that everyone - me especially - said "had to go". At 25, he is a staple in the Brazil team and should be there in the WC if his form continues.

Comment

Working...
                              X