What about Rooney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Rooney?

I've read various articles about nominees for Player of the Year, many of them deserving to be there. Van Persie (the favorite), Silva, Aguerro, Demba Ba name a few. Strange enough, there is no Rooney in the list. Why? Here is a player with more goals than Aguerro and Ba. 5 goals less than Van Persie (Will be more at the end of the NEwcastle game), but he has played games as a midfielder when MU as MU lost their midfielders due to injury.

I do think he should be on the list. But hey, Bale won it last season without winning any trophy ... so many its a consolation prize.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Partially because Rooney form dipped in the middle of the season. He is back in total form now so his names will get back up there. You notice the names been called are the ones who caught fire right before and after the holiday season?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Partially because Rooney form dipped in the middle of the season. He is back in total form now so his names will get back up there. You notice the names been called are the ones who caught fire right before and after the holiday season?
      Oh yes ... between October & December 7th he didn't score or assist.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good point Sass. By the end of the season his name will be high on that list.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I've read various articles about nominees for Player of the Year, many of them deserving to be there. Van Persie (the favorite), Silva, Aguerro, Demba Ba name a few. Strange enough, there is no Rooney in the list. Why? Here is a player with more goals than Aguerro and Ba. 5 goals less than Van Persie (Will be more at the end of the NEwcastle game), but he has played games as a midfielder when MU as MU lost their midfielders due to injury.

I do think he should be on the list. But hey, Bale won it last season without winning any trophy ... so many its a consolation prize.
          He will be there at the end, but RVP is in pole position. Hard to see him falter, but hey -- he plays for Arsenal...that's almost as bad as playing for...[not gonna say it as it will immediately become part of Jangle's signature] ...groan...
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X