HL & Zeppo I must apologise to Tim Ream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Zeppo I must apologise to Tim Ream

He is playing well so far with Bolton. I actually wasn't that impress with him at the Red Bulls but he has stepped into Bolton and has been impressive so far. Hasn't taken a lot of beaten and doen't look out of sync for most part and considering that he is towards the end of the season. He even assisted on the goal today.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Once he is not under pressure he will play well. His passing out of defense is extremely good. His reading of the game is very good. His actual one on one defending is where the issue usually comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      He is playing well so far with Bolton. I actually wasn't that impress with him at the Red Bulls but he has stepped into Bolton and has been impressive so far. Hasn't taken a lot of beaten and doen't look out of sync for most part and considering that he is towards the end of the season. He even assisted on the goal today.
      Sass, you watch the game, what you think about we little prodigy Ryo Miyaichi?

Comment

Yeah, I had my doubts about Ream. Still do, in fact. But I'm hopeful that he can manage to adjust to the Premiership and work out most of his kinks to become a solid central defender.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Credit him also with the assist.

Time will tell.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Seems a good player. A little bit more speed and he woulda kill them. He is however a very smart players and with others around him he should be dangerous.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X