RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ManU v. Athletic Bilboa...in my top 5 games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManU v. Athletic Bilboa...in my top 5 games...

...that i have seen this season.

ManU was out played for most of the game. They could have easily received a 6-pack--if it was not for their G keeper!

Goes to show that a good coach can make a team of no-frills players...make a brand name team look very ordinary.

I don't see ManU advancing in Europe with an away win at Bilboa.

SIDEBAR:

Now that ManU is predigested..Westbrom should absorb MenU without having indigestion
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Well at least dem goalie look like him might not be a waste of moni afta-arl. Man U team look tired too old & heavy legged to live with dat young prancing Athletico team. Fergie betta find cash from someweh to liven up dat squad or hava hell of a lot a cellatape fi hold dat crumbling team togedda next season.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
      Well at least dem goalie look like him might not be a waste of moni afta-arl. Man U team look tired too old & heavy legged to live with dat young prancing Athletico team. Fergie betta find cash from someweh to liven up dat squad or hava hell of a lot a cellatape fi hold dat crumbling team togedda next season.
      Bilbao frigged up. That unnecessary handball that lead to the 3-2 score line may well be their undoing. It is not beyond the sewerdwellers to go to Bilbao and win 2-0.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Bilbao frigged up. That unnecessary handball that lead to the 3-2 score line may well be their undoing. It is not beyond the sewerdwellers to go to Bilbao and win 2-0.
        You would seriously put yr house on this current Man U team pulling that off after seeing that performance, and other away performances in europe this season?

Comment

Working...
        X