Arsenal fans, do y'all believe that its possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal Guns Roar no more!!!

Wow how unfortunate for us as fans that today the defense hold up but our offence let us down....Gallant effort though..just hope Man City wins the premier league and we pip Totenham for third place.
    then go out and buy three players one defense mid, one good or great forward (proven and hungry would be great) and a defender....for next year.

As bad as things were in the beginning of the season....we must say there is still a whole lot of Arsenal...bite
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      How so mi an mi bredda run Sickko???

Anyway, it look like you picked up the mantle? ahhh mi son... where is that shakehead emoticon when I need it ?
      Peter R

Comment

The man juss get tyad a unuh Loserfool rants and unuh chupid arguments bout di racist bwoy him juss seh eff it. Him a gi the forum a break and tek whey himself.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Really? Didn't know... I thought he was taking a break to reflect on his own comments made on the forum...
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X