Arsenal fans, do y'all believe that its possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal fans, do y'all believe that its possible

to overturn that 4-0 deficit against Milan? Irba return from a 3 game suspension with a 3 goal performance over the weekend .... think unuh have the players to stop him?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

nO COME ON LAZIE

Only if we had Manu defense nuh true....of course we can stop them but to score 4 or 5 and not concede no i dont think so...our defense is lacking..Quality
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Only if we had Manu defense nuh true....of course we can stop them but to score 4 or 5 and not concede no i dont think so...our defense is lacking..Quality

Hey!!! Mi naah throw nuh corn ... afterall my team was eliminated from the group stage.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

nO COME ON LAZIE

Well I must say your team has shown the most resilience I have seen for three years watching the premier league....I am scared for city
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Well I must say your team has shown the most resilience I have seen for three years watching the premier league....I am scared for city

3 years? Jangle, did he really say 3 years? Won the league last season, came 2nd the season b4, won the previous 3. Yuh notice the 2 Man City fans missing, (HL and Bricktop), dem worried.

Warn dem,
          Tell dem again,
          nobody pon di gully nuh fraid a dem.

Comment

3 years yes 3 years

Manu have shown resilience....game by game mi a talk...your coach seem to be miles above the rest.

Comment

I think he means that he has been watching the EPL for 3 years now. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, because the Empire is built on RESILIENCE.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bwoy it sweet me how the babies pick Loserfool pocket satiday. What a big pile of s hit Loserfool is. And what a waste of money. Kenny is a fool to this in the coaching department. He got his wins back in the days when the league had mostly the overrated english coaches who used the same tatics.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is that you Sickko? wow, incredible...! :shakehead emoticon:
                  Peter R

Comment

The silence says it all... evil reigns even where you didn't think it would... ahhh bwoyyy :disappointed emoticon:
                    Peter R

Comment

You and yuh bredda run off mi bredrin Sickko off a di forum

Comment

How so mi an mi bredda run Sickko???

Anyway, it look like you picked up the mantle? ahhh mi son... where is that shakehead emoticon when I need it ?
                        Peter R

Comment

Looks like they're giving it the "old college try"...
                          Peter R

Comment

they are ..... but they are now quite there yet ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Would love to see them make it!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X