You Are Missing Two Epic Battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are Missing Two Epic Battles

While your English Premier League has deteriorated into a two team race, the German Bundesliga 2 has two epic battes going on at both ends of the table.

Furth leads with 47 points. Eintracht Frankfurt, St. Pauli, and Paderborn are tied with 46. Fortuna Dusseldorf, who plays today, has 44. 1860 Munich is on the fringe with 41 points.

At the bottom, Hansa Rostock has 16 points, and Karlsruhe has 19. Four teams have 20 points. The bottom two places are automatically relegated and the third-from-bottom goes into a playoff. FSV Frankfurt, Daniel Gordon's team, has 21 points after winning their first home game of the season, beating Karlsruhe 2-1.

Truth be told, the German league just cannot capture my attention. May sound weird but I'd rather watch the German teams in UCL or EL but ..... know what ... I'll give it a chance again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X