Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Dear Jangle,

Please...ah beg u...spell it out...please...mi brain a hot me....please...

Signed,

~Dummy (not Dunny, just in case you brain trick yu an u read it wrong )

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

good one!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"By di way, mi know seh you don't post on this Suarez subject too tough true you know seh me, X, Peter an' TheDread are right."

As to the above. You are like a trapped housefly....no a gnat, under my microscope and bright light. I am just sitting back, observering with sadistic glee, while I watch you try to wriggle free. I laugh...hahaha (in my mad scientist voice) everytime I see the Barristah poke you inna yuh belly with logical arguments. You see, he's doing what he was TRAINED to do, argue. You, on the other hand, is just flitting around from post to post arguing nonsensically trying to defend the "ole dutty racist bwoy" when there is no defense. I made my comments already - Suarez is rotten to the core. He should be kicked out of England and Europe back to his homeland. All when you are beaten you refuse to accept it. So continue your debate, I'll tire of this gnat soon and pop off your wings then put you out of your misery.....come May after we win.......AGAIN!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah ahhahhaha.................
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

the football did really gi yuh a rhatid lick fi true! suh yuh is doctor doom or magneto?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hohohhahahhahahahahaaa!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              the football did really gi yuh a rhatid lick fi true! suh yuh is doctor doom or magneto?!!
              More like Dr. Dyam Eedjit!!! LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                "By di way, mi know seh you don't post on this Suarez subject too tough true you know seh me, X, Peter an' TheDread are right."

As to the above. You are like a trapped housefly....no a gnat, under my microscope and bright light. I am just sitting back, observering with sadistic glee, while I watch you try to wriggle free. I laugh...hahaha (in my mad scientist voice) everytime I see the Barristah poke you inna yuh belly with logical arguments. You see, he's doing what he was TRAINED to do, argue. You, on the other hand, is just flitting around from post to post arguing nonsensically trying to defend the "ole dutty racist bwoy" when there is no defense. I made my comments already - Suarez is rotten to the core. He should be kicked out of England and Europe back to his homeland. All when you are beaten you refuse to accept it. So continue your debate, I'll tire of this gnat soon and pop off your wings then put you out of your misery.....come May after we win.......AGAIN!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah ahhahhaha.................
                Yow, the barristah is more aware of the injustice than you. Him just don't like the accused so him haffi recuse himself due to prior bias...and there is NUFF pon da board ya fi tek fram.

Anyway, bwoy, me know seh you fool-fool, but you not (entirely) stupid. All now, none a unuh who a cry down Suarez can tell seh if Fuller call Park a chiney if him is a racist. All ah unuh (except the barristah) run from dat deh one. Cho. Read this at the bottom my post...me ago start call you "hot wind"

I would rather the man who presents something for my consideration subject me to a zephyr of truth and a gentle breeze of responsibility rather than blow me down with a curtain of hot wind. ~Grover Cleveland

you sure ain't subjecting me to no "zephyr of truth" and all of you, too dyam fool to realize that any court where a man has to "prove his innocence" is a really really bad thing for black people. Unuh have so much hatred for Suarez that the status quo manipulating unu like fools...he was the PERFECT patsy for their continued oppression, especially knowing that black people will always jump on the side of the black man...and not see the system for what it really is...fascist. We deserve everything they do to us if we are this stupid.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X