RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-20 coach Weatherly spoke in January 2007.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-20 coach Weatherly spoke in January 2007.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...he&id=1073
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: U-20 coach Weatherly spoke in January 2007.

<DIV><DIV><DIV>Yet some come up in here dissing the coach and the players. Dean went to a good school, in fact 2 of them. He knows what it takes to qualify teams to these tournaments. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I would suggest the lazies of the world apply some thought before they shoot off at the lip. If they can't do that, then at least direct their anger where it should be directed, not at the coach or the players who did their best.</DIV></DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If that is his best then he certainly is not ready.

You are telling me that he could not get any of his players to try and pass the ball. Every single ball booted up field. Every ball on the wing launched over the goal. Inability to take set pieces.

Weatherly has to take a lot of blame.

Boxhill definitely needs to be out. (Good thing the U-17 will probably save him)

Comment

ok karl he did not get his four matches he requested.... but they had a the 6 ent? the JFF did not have the funds

Comment

Mosiah (2/26/2007)<DIV><DIV><DIV>Yet some come up in here dissing the coach and the players. Dean went to a good school, in fact 2 of them. He knows what it takes to qualify teams to these tournaments. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I would suggest the lazies of the world apply some thought before they shoot off at the lip. If they can't do that, then at least direct their anger where it should be directed, not at the coach or the players who did their best.
          </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Lets see. Emotional Mosiah is telling a thinking person to apply some thought? Is today Funny Friday? My calender says its Monday Mosiah.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Unuh seem to think because a man put on the national colours him automatically talented. I recall an ite saying most have acknowledged that this is the least talented youth team.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>If him never right bout a damn thing inna him life, him right bout this. Naah call him name, cause unuh may attack him and mi nuh certain if huim back broad like mine. By the way ... mi really affi wonder if we get the same feed fi the games.</DIV></DIV></DIV>
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV><DIV><DIV>"Lets see. Emotional Mosiah is telling a thinking person to apply some thought?" </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The thinking person? Who is that, Lazie? Certainly not the man who worships everything in shower green! Say it ain't so, Lazie! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Yuh a listen too much Perkins bredren!</DIV></DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It ain't so! Lazie affi keep it real, irrespective of what people want to assume.

Perkins is the Icon of Jamaican Journalism, I seehe would start focusing on the JFF, but him havemore serious matters fi deal with.Mi see Prophet Pimp a predict the end of the Icon. God help us.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me (2/26/2007).

You are telling me that he could not get any of his players to try and pass the ball. Every single ball booted up field. Every ball on the wing launched over the goal. Inability to take set pieces.

Weatherly has to take a lot of blame.
                How then there was the running and passing in the game vs St. Kitts and Nevis?

Is it Dean suddenly conducted ONE training session before this game and the players suddenly got it?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They have always been running. There passing was still ntohing great against St. Kitts.

Are you telling me it is the Mexican Oxygen why they are clueless on set pieces and are doing plays where players are colliding with each other.

Dean needs to do better.

Comment

Me (2/26/2007)They have always been running.
                    Always running? Running into support space? Running to support play? ....looking for passes?

I think you may not have seen the matches vs Costa Rica and Mexico...borrow the tapes from somewhere?

Comment

I think I saw a bunch of headless chickens who running so hard because they decided to dribble instead of pass and launch long balls.

Kindly explain the problem with set pieces?

Comment

Karl! Thanks for printing what I been posting from last week and more than once today. That's all I try to get out. Facts.

And allthe naysayers thought I was attacking Boxhill for no good reason. Even the Trinis were given more reason to laugh at our football programme.

Comment

oh buh wait where is the ja mex game

Comment

Working...
                          X