Lennie Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennie Taylor

I didn't see the game but I have to give the man credit. One year in St Kitts and the man has trained over a 100 coaches with license and had at least 2 European license. He did this through the ministry of education.

The man took the under 20 team to trinidad and mexico for the first time in their history. He prepared his team and take into consideration the small pool he has. A year ago some man jump up on say St.Kitts will never beat Ja. While I don't wish for anybody to beat Jamaica I see the difference in their program. How many coaches have we certified dispite all the chat over the past few years? What we call preparation? When the make the last minute call fi players instead of preparing a team man a talk bout people hate UB40s.

We need to take football serious and stop shortcutting and praying to get better and prepare. Big up Lennie Taylor he is Jamaican and he did a good job although we woulda never let him near our program.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: Lennie Taylor

<DIV>
    Assasin (2/26/2007)</DIV><DIV>Big up Lennie Taylor he is Jamaican and he did a good job although we woulda never let him near our program.
    </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Hmmm, I wonder why.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RE: Lennie Taylor

Because he is outspoken and would force the JFF to move. Something they are not used to from Jamaican coaches.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X