Good come back by MU although it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good come back by MU although it is

2 points dropped. How is that not a penalty and a red card to Cahill? What the hell happened after they returned for the 2nd half? 2 goals? But of course .... if any team could rally it would be MU.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well done by my side. This match has reinforced my belief that we WILL win the title this year.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As long as Howard Webb is the ref for the remainder of your games...that is the only way you'll retain the title

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
        As long as Howard Webb is the ref for the remainder of your games...that is the only way you'll retain the title

Let me guess .... aLooserpool fan? Dude ... if Webb was for MU, he would have given Balotelli a red card in the Spurs' game and even more ... he would have said play on instead of given the winning penalty.

Other than the penalty no call against Wellbeck, what issue do you have with Webb? Its easy for follow the clueless masses ....

If MU comes out of the next 3 games in touching distance ... they'll win the title. Memba mi toll yuh.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let's get one thing straight, although I watch a lot of club football; I don't get emotionally attach to any club. I am currently not a fan of Liverpool nor will I be. A matter of fact I am not a fan of club football. Straight International... For me club football/players lack the necessary passion of the game to entertain me.

In regards to Howard Webb, it is clear that whenever he is refereeing a match that involves ManU ; the majority of his decisions has gone in favour of them. Something is definitely wrong with him...

Comment

Let's get one thing straight, although I watch a lot of club football; I don't get emotionally attach to any club. I am currently not a fan of Liverpool nor will I be. A matter of fact I am not a fan of club football. Straight International... For me club football/players lack the necessary passion of the game to entertain me.

In regards to Howard Webb, it is clear that whenever he is refereeing a match that involves ManU ; the majority of his decisions has gone in favour of them. Something is definitely wrong with him...
            Okay ... which call he made for MU that was incorrect?

Comment

Lee, forgive Jangle. It is understandable why he would think you are a Liverpool fan as you give lucid, clear and honest accounts of games as you see them.

He is a "tribalist" (to use his words) so it is difficult for him to see the world any other way than through his rose coloured glasses. We have been telling him and the rest of the Manu** posse on the forum that Webb is a Slurgieson Agent for years, but despite the two ridiculously sof' penalties and some questionable no calls in plain sight, facts are still not enough for my poor misguieded fren'. Sad don't it? ~Sigh.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good come back WEBB! I guess Fergies half time talk did the trick.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Webb had my vote for MOTM

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Game changing display - deserves Man of the Match honours our Mr. Webb. LOL!!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Lee, forgive Jangle. It is understandable why he would think you are a Liverpool fan as you give lucid, clear and honest accounts of games as you see them.

He is a "tribalist" (to use his words) so it is difficult for him to see the world any other way than through his rose coloured glasses. We have been telling him and the rest of the Manu** posse on the forum that Webb is a Slurgieson Agent for years, but despite the two ridiculously sof' penalties and some questionable no calls in plain sight, facts are still not enough for my poor misguieded fren'. Sad don't it? ~Sigh.
                    Stop the foolishness PM ... soft penalty ...hard penalty .... still a penalty. Evra was fouled in the box ... Welbeck was fouled in the box ...... what unuh a fuss bout?

Comment

You losers have to find a team to live unuh faded dream.

Comment

Definetly M.O.M ..leading goal scorer and assists , took charge in the 2nd half.

Man U would be lost without him.Well done , good comeback ,forgive me if I missed any superlatives.No-one cant say he didnt earn it.

When a Man Uite can call u and say Webb isnt giving them the usual calls in the @ half time , den yuh know if yuh never know already.Man U agent.

Needles to say he made up for it with a 2nd half M.O.M performance.
                        Last edited by Sir X; February 5, 2012, 03:59 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Definetly M.O.M ..leading goal scorer and assists , took charge in the 2nd half.

Man U would be lost without him.Well done , good comeback ,forgive me if I missed any superlatives.

Stop being daft .. although thats too much to ask for a Liverpool fan. If Webb is assisting MU, why didn't he award a penalty and dismiss Cahill? You clowns have to find something to complain about. Both calls were penalty ....

Comment

Poof .... and like Casper he vanishes.

Comment

Thats why he is the M.O.M he couldnt make it look more obvious than it already was.

M.O.M mi say.

Comment

Working...
                              X