Yet another failure under the Boxhill lead JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Yet another failure under the Boxhill lead JFF

Happy fi wha? I don't know what unuh smoking. Unuh seem to think defending irrespective of the outcome is the way to go. People need fi realize the flaws and start addressing them instead of being defensive.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mosiah (2/26/2007)
      Farmah (2/26/2007)

I hope that Bora will take some of these players and mold them into useable parts for the 2010 squad. Senior, Grant, Dwayne Smith, Montrose Phinn, Keamar Daley and Draion McNain seem capable of senior team call-ups. I expect though, that Bora will surely call the two Joels.
      The goalkeeper will also be in the senior mix.

Farmah, the talent is there. Difficult for some of us to see it, butthese are the ones that would have laughed us to scorn if we said two years ago that Luton Shelton will be playing in the EPL.
      Like I said in my first post on the topic..I dont think the Costa Rican players are better than ours. What I do think though is that they are better coached and better prepared for football at this level. Many of them play in the Cost aRican top flight, which I imagine is way superior to our NPL. See my "our coaches dont have a clue" post.

In last nights game, in the dieing minute, a Jamaican youth took a shot that hit the crossbar...must be from about 30 yards out. I ask myself why is it that our players dont do this type of thing more often. the commentators response is that the players seem not to be confident in their own abilities.

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

<DIV>I'm not defensive. I've written copiously about our shortcomings as a team and as individuals and about the need for a change in philosophy. But while criticisiing, I try and be understanding of reality, refusing to tar everyone with a big brush, almost writing off the entire entity called Jamaican football. </DIV><DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But don't let me stop you. Duh yuh ting!</DIV><DIV></DIV>Tell me, when we qualified for France, did we have talent then? Has said talent dried up, or does it come around every other generation? Don't answer, cause I know you you won't.</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/26/2007)<DIV>I'm not defensive. I've written copiously about our shortcomings as a team and as individuals and about the need for a change in philosophy. But while criticisiing, I try and be understanding of reality, refusing to tar everyone with a big brush, almost writing off the entire entity called Jamaican football. </DIV><DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But don't let me stop you. Duh yuh ting!</DIV><DIV></DIV>Tell me, when we qualified for France, did we have talent then? Has said talent dried up, or does it come around every other generation? Don't answer, cause I know you you won't.</DIV><DIV></DIV>
          Mosiah, it seems you are seeing the light now. Our football administrators have once again failed us.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mosiah (2/26/2007)<DIV>I'm not defensive. I've written copiously about our shortcomings as a team and as individuals and about the need for a change in philosophy. But while criticisiing, I try and be understanding of reality, refusing to tar everyone with a big brush, almost writing off the entire entity called Jamaican football. </DIV><DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But don't let me stop you. Duh yuh ting!</DIV><DIV></DIV>Tell me, when we qualified for France, did we have talent then? Has said talent dried up, or does it come around every other generation? Don't answer, cause I know you you won't.
            </DIV>

Who said I was writing off Jamaica's football? Yuh jumping to conclusions bredren.

I recall when our U23s back then was attempting to qualify for the olympics. That was a talented bunch. Players like Chris Dawes, Nandi, Messam, Fabulous etc. I've always said to mi bredrens, if only these players were getting the proper coaching from early.

Looking at this bunch most of them do not have it.And to think that some of these players are playingleague football.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Matters not how you look at it the facts speak - Yet another failure!

...and, spin as the spinners may - it is failure under Boxhill!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah, take your head from under your bloodyarmpit. Talent shyte!!

You are wanna dem who is obsessed about the term " jamaica has abundant talent'.

Yes there are a fewsatisfactory players. The rest is pure ruxxx.

Comment

ForFar (2/26/2007)Mosiah, take your head from under your bloodyarmpit. Talent shyte!!

You are wanna dem who is obsessed about the term " jamaica has abundant talent'.

Yes there are a fewsatisfactory players. The rest is pure ruxxx.
                  An impossibility! My head is too big for my armpit, bloody or not, and...well...even I would not be this coherent if my head were indeed there! Truss mi!

ForFar (what kinda name is that anyway? ), when I see the likes of Omar Daley, Jermaine Johnson and Claude Davis signing big contracts, I can't help but feel that, yes indeed, we have 25 Freddy Adus here.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And yet Karl! Boxhill will ensure that some blame befalls the former administration.

Comment

Jamaica2099 (2/26/2007)And yet Karl! Boxhill will ensure that some blame befalls the former administration.

Comment

Working...
                      X