Arsenal Ramsey benching long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Ramsey benching long time

coming. this youth needed a wake up call to step up his slow reaction to the run of play.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Spins around too much! ...breaks up GUNNERS play OFTEN! ...poor shooter. Slow (as per EPL) across ground! ...slow thinker!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Peejay and Karl what are your thoughts now the player has matured?? Thanks in advance!

Comment

HE woke up towards top of the world status..now

if only wilshere and others can do the same...lol
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I rate him , one of di Arse best assests.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            if only wilshere and others can do the same...lol
            He made you guys look like fools, the kid came back from a career ending injury and you all expected him to be top of the world straight away. Wilshere will also make you look like fools if he can finally get over his ankle injuries and play a full season.

Comment

Working...
            X