X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Lazie kept it real he would know that his side is playing #2

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      ... oh ... he's alive! MU has been passed with a few games left and has done the same to other teams. I'm expecting both teams to drop points going to towards the line ....can you handle the pressure?

Its like a race at Caymanas Park ... the front runner looking good but not realizing that Legal Light is right there waiting to make a move.
      LAZIE, LEGAL LIGHT dead and gone long time !! Is MARK MY WORD, a rule now !!

tek it dem !!...
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        LAZIE, LEGAL LIGHT dead and gone long time !! Is MARK MY WORD, a rule now !!

tek it dem !!...
        a di only race horse mi can memba ... show how much I'm into racing.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Twan what a gwaan with you and the Fantasy league. Yuh give up?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Twan what a gwaan with you and the Fantasy league. Yuh give up?
            why would I give up when I was in second by 1 point ? and some 60 points ahead of you ? Well I went on vacation and didn't reset my team, so I just left it as is. Furthermore, the motivation is gone, as no matter how badly I try my best to do, YOU just cant seem to pass me.

So, in a sense I have given up on You passing me !!
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Well yuh need to check your status. Dibby-dibby team.........
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X