Bora yet to join U-20 team in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora yet to join U-20 team in Mexico

<P class=StoryText align=justify>Man nuh even show up he must be with his wife

RE: Bora yet to join U-20 team in Mexico

Naminirt (2/25/2007)<P class=StoryText align=justify>Man nuh even show up he must be with his wife
    Im bruk di curfew? :w00t: nuh even report tuh camp? :w00t:

2 year ban unda im r!@#^&amp;*&amp;^%$$
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So Bora a the new miracle man now? We expect him to be everywhere at the same time and if not we can't win?

Same thing we did with Rene and then we complain.

Low the man make him put things in place.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Which is more important, assasin, the Lunar Cup or the U-20 qualifier?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/25/2007)Which is more important, assasin, the Lunar Cup or the U-20 qualifier?
          Sound like a question for the JFF president there Mosiah!

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mosiah (2/25/2007)Which is more important, assasin, the Lunar Cup or the U-20 qualifier?
            Bora say the Lunar Cup more important pon TVJ do odda day,mi nuh agreebut hey, him must know why him say dat.

Comment

In this case Bora was right about the importance of the Lunar Cup. And I don't think he came to that conclusion at the last minute. The U-20s were already aTEAM that had played together since the first round of qualifiers. Why break up such a team dymanic with little time left before the trip to Mexico.

In 2006 Bora clearly pointed out that in the second week of January 2007 he wouldbeginislandwide training camps to select a local-squad of some 30 players with about two or three experience players in the 30-age bracket. There was no Costa Rican footballfriendly because Bora was still holding training camps with coaches and players in early February. And working with the U-17s too. From the Lunar Cup result things are rolling along with lots of work still to be done with the local-squad.

Comment

It appeared to me that it was a no brainer that the attempt at qualifying for a World Championship was more important that winning a friendly tournament.

Certainly I am thinking that attending at a FIFA World Championship would - i) possible unearth future World Cup, Pan Am and or Olympic top quality performers. The lads would certainly be afforded such an opportunity playing against high quality U-23s and professional players? Right?...ii) the exposure for our football would be most welcome...and, if we performed well that exposure and advertisement of our football would be worth its weight in Gold.

If we think it through carefully...it would appear that most of out take-the-field players in the coming World Cup qualifiers will come from the ranks of ourseasoned professionals.

...besides, we knowthat these our U-23/Pan Am/Olympic players chosen by Borawould have hadthe Hong Kongexperience...and, Bora not being present would not have lost much over a two match period. It must be that Bora's chosen group will be playing many matches before the Pan Am,Olympic games and the start of World cup qualifiers? Right?

I am not saying our U-20s would have qualified - but...???????? :w00t:
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah it nuh matter which is more important.

Bora and the JFF made the decision to go to Hong Kong. I doubt he had much to do with the under 20 since he came so he picked his squad and went. Sometimes you have to make your staff run things. If not how them a go develop?

Been everywhere at every time don't gurantee any win
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bora is at the Jamaica/St. Kitts match.

Comment

Jamaica2099 (2/25/2007)Bora is at the Jamaica/St. Kitts match.
                      OJ let us know what you saw?

Thanks!

Comment

I knew I wouldn't get a straight answer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As cordin' to di man, he was hired to coach the senior national side. He put together a team of under-23s as a start for their upcoming Olympic Qualifiers as well as the Pan American games.

It is unreasonable to expect Bora to just come in and take over the under-20s now that they are at this level of qualifying. Had he come in at such short notice and taken them over and they were to fail, you would hear that this was another situation of Lazaroni coming in too late and could not make a difference.

The squad was already picked and Bora would only have been given these players to work with. who to tell, maybe if he had the chance to select the players himself, you would have seen some different faces in that lineup.

It is a lesson we have to take in our stride. We did not put in enough to prepare the under-20, we should not expect to succeed. Many on here have been saying that the under-20s were suffering. Why all of a sudden we are surprised by the results?
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sodi "BLACK MAN" didn't have the expertise to handle it on his own? If another "BLACK MAN" hadn't put us in the situation of not qualifying for the GOLD CUP Bora more than likely wouldn't havebeen at theLUNAR NEW YEAR CUP. Bout which one is more important. Development of Jamaica's football is more important and the experience gained by the LUNAR CUP team was invaluable. But of course all you waan focus on is "foreign" vs "local" well you "local" "BLACK MAN" has failed again don't try and shift the blame.

Comment

I will continue to focus on our hatred of self and hypocrisy

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X