Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Tevez stays huh...?

Tevez to stay at City until summer

CARLOS TEVEZ could sit out the rest of the season — according to his advisor Kia Joorabchian.

The wantaway striker was expected to move away from the Etihad this month and his representatives held talks with AC Milan, Inter Milan and Paris St Germain.

However, all talks appear to have broken down with AC set to unveil Catania forward Maxi Lopez today instead.

And Joorabchain says it is now likely his client will stay put meaning the Argentine may not kick a ball for another six months.

Joorabchian said: "We've been in negotiations with three big clubs but I don't think they have reached the figures Manchester City want.
    "Carlos will remain at Man City until the summer. They would like to move him on but only at a certain price.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I get the feeling (almost) that they are trying to punish Tevez. Unuh should just get him the eff out of there... but Tevez is reaping what he sowed.
    Peter R

Comment

For a cut rate price? Hell no...let him squirm...

Comment

DId MCity buy him? or was he a free transfer?
        Peter R

Comment

Reported £47 million transfer fee...

Comment

...any possibility of him runnin' out in powder blue?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I was thinking the same...if he apologizes to Mancini I don't see why not...not sure what his issue is...

Comment

Working...
              X